Farewell Friends

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
Well, my time has come, my subscription runs out soon and I cannot see myself renewing it.

So its goodbye from me.

Just take this opportunity to thank some people.

Ucallme, Nate, Maddude, Destic and all other Bounty Hunters/Venom members, the last year was fun and thanks for it.

Roo, Fenriran, Damon, thanks for the assistance in the epic challenge that was getting blain to 50.

And thanks to everyone else who helped me during the two years I've been playing.

P.s Sorry if I missed anyone.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
bye :(

i think im one of the people who kept calling you blaen though :(

Destic

Fledgling Freddie
Well again another of my friends is off... seems less and less reason to stay these days... You will be missed Blain, a great shame to see you go, The last year or so in bounty hunters and venom wouldnt of been the same without you. farewell to another of midgards finest.

†Destic†

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
hope u have fun irl m8.

i quit a while ago and daoc f***ed up so cba trying to fix it :) u find you get drunk more if u dont play daoc...tis fun :D

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to see you go :( Another of the long standing players to leave the game Good luck in RL :wub:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Never really knew you but that dont stop me saying bye bye ;) have fun

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
Blain :(

have fun mate with what ever you want too do life is more than a game

but pop by on our home page and say hi sometimes :p

maby see you in another game sometimes

gl hf

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Best wishes my friend, this game is made what it is by the people who populate it, and Mid Pryd will be the poorer for your passing.

I myself am taking an extended leave of absence (never say never) so keep me posted on how cold your turkey is ;)

Bye for now

Ormorof

FH is my second home
DaggerElivager said:
hope u have fun irl m8.

i quit a while ago and daoc f***ed up so cba trying to fix it :) u find you get drunk more if u dont play daoc...tis fun :D

come back! weelil stuck at 23! im being forced to lvl zerker out of boredom :p

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
come back! weelil stuck at 23! im being forced to lvl zerker out of boredom :p

nah m8y :) i wont play any longer and i cant so play weelil but u not alowd any other high lvls or i come and slap you :twak:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
DaggerElivager said:
nah m8y :) i wont play any longer and i cant so play weelil but u not alowd any other high lvls or i come and slap you :twak:

i have to finish on a nice even number, otherwise ill feel all annoyed at not having played a "proper" tank :D

(no that does not include thanes :p)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
u already got 4 so technically u must quit now! :p but seriously lvl zerker m8y and have fun

and i wont make a goodbye thread cos u probably only one who'd reply :p

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
If Midgardian is who I think he is, then I dont really care what he thinks.
This anally retentive gimp is the reason I left Fedaykin and joined Bounty Hunters.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Blain... I didn't know you were going... really sorry to hear that... total bummer :(

Have fun irl and remember you got loads and loads of friends here :D

As for chimps like "Midgardian", I would only say one thing... "up yours m8!" next time have the balls to put a game name to your post u c**t :kissit:

Kvadi

aka

Krago 50 Healer
Markan 50 Warrior
Sleekit 50 Shadowblade
Menno 50 Shaman
Sneka LGM Tailor
Sermun LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan LGM Alchemist
and too many others being levelled to mention...

Proud former Bounty Hunter and member of Venom :clap:

Midgardian

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't bother with posting a character name, as I don't play anymore..game was ruined by complete f**kwits like blain. As for being anally retentive..thats a laugh coming from Blain.

eogren

Fledgling Freddie
why even bother then midgardian..go on with ur life and stop this stupid posts good bye

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
hmm blain ignore that guy lol...hes not brave enough to post who he is/was anyway :) and i have such a bad memory so apolagise for not remembering (met lots of nice people since beta) but i never had/heard of bad things to say about you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom