Farewell everyone

hrorvaig

Fledgling Freddie
After playing from Beta ive finally decided to quit.

Waiting for the last stage of beta on wow atm, and if wow wont suit me ill probably rather play another mmorg instead of going back to daoc anyway.

I might log in and do some battleground characters if im really really bored before the sub runs out or log in to give stuff away, but thats pretty much it.

I still remember the fun of exploring this game, the rush when you got your first solo rvr-kills, the excitement going through new content with you guild and friends etc and i hope that wow might bring some of that back.

There are many to thank for making my stay in midgard enjoyable- but most off all id like to thank my guildmembers of Savage Conclave, who pretty much have been the only reason ive logged in at all the last weeks.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Its been good to know you, Hrorvaig. Farewell and gl in your future games. Who knows, you might come back to DAoC one day.. ;)

/salute

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to the dark side, and good luck with whatever you choose to do next!

Mikal

Fledgling Freddie
have fun whatever you do hror, and don't be a stranger on our boards :)

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Another great 1 leaves the game :(

Anyway I still remember when you and a guildy (lvl 41-42 at the time) invited me (lvl 38 at the time) to a group in spindelhalla. It was the first time i ever saw the lower level of the dungeon. Everything was purple and verrry dangerous!! One of my good daoc memories :)

Good speed and hope to bump into ya in another game in the future.

/salute

Indio

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see so many leaving DAOC but I fear the writing is on the wall for the game as indicated in the rapidly declining pryd population.

Mythic have only themselves to blame for ruining what was once a fine game and I feel they will shortly pay the price.

See you soon in WoW Euro beta ;)

Rarn

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Hror

Take care mate :) Have fun wherever you may go

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom