fare ye well jerks

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
ill be taking my leave again... prob for final, BG was bout the only thing i enjoyed bout DAoC... lvling 1-50 normally was pretty fun back in the day compared to what we have now...
Now no one levels normally, its all done through PLing where u never get to know anyone through doing... and BG aint bout the fun anymore its all just hate, the RvRers have got tired of RvR and are now bringing their crappy attitude into BG. Especially the hibs who were rarely in BG in the first place so dont know what it used to be like... u really do notice it cos theres quite a few mids out there with some respect and occasionally do duels while hibs never do.
Everything i liked bout DAoC has now been destroyed to make way for the leet gamer who cares nothing for the community but only satisfying his ego and hate towards others. Going back to DoW now(Amel/Scypherious)... have fun getting at eachothers nerves and pissing eachother off on the forums

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
ill be taking my leave again... prob for final, BG was bout the only thing i enjoyed bout DAoC... lvling 1-50 normally was pretty fun back in the day compared to what we have now...
Now no one levels normally, its all done through PLing where u never get to know anyone through doing... and BG aint bout the fun anymore its all just hate, the RvRers have got tired of RvR and are now bringing their crappy attitude into BG. Especially the hibs who were rarely in BG in the first place so dont know what it used to be like... u really do notice it cos theres quite a few mids out there with some respect and occasionally do duels while hibs never do.
Everything i liked bout DAoC has now been destroyed to make way for the leet gamer who cares nothing for the community but only satisfying his ego and hate towards others. Going back to DoW now(Amel/Scypherious)... have fun getting at eachothers nerves and pissing eachother off on the forums

Click :eek2:

Good luck mate, hope ya come back though, will still need ya sorc in thid :p

polza

Loyal Freddie
Amel said:
Especially the hibs who were rarely in BG in the first place so dont know what it used to be like... u really do notice it cos theres quite a few mids out there with some respect and occasionally do duels while hibs never do.

Albs respeced? from my recent eveneing in thid ive seen 2 Flazhed and Rhaunthestinky (not sure of exact spelling). and hibs where always in thid untill albs turned up with 60 man zergs and camp your pk then just about everyone leaves, compare that to the 2fgs vamp zerg at AB - APK. The only reason u liked old thid was 5-1 everyfight.

well gl, ^^

Dorny

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:

NO! u can't quit daoc m8.. :)
Now we dont got any more l337 sorcs in bg anymore :( The other day we made our gank grp, was the only day i enjoyed the hib zergs. if u quit, we will get owned :p hehe..

Really hope u change ur mind m8..

Flazhed

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
although i cant say ive ever seen u ingame and u are "1337" ;D

wud be a shame to see you go as bashin albs will be even more easyier
:sex:

polza

Loyal Freddie
tbh dont matter for albs they lose a scorc ridje beat u to the mezz every single time

noblok

Part of the furniture
Amel said:
BG aint bout the fun anymore its all just hate, the RvRers have got tired of RvR and are now bringing their crappy attitude into BG. Especially the hibs who were rarely in BG in the first place so dont know what it used to be like... u really do notice it cos theres quite a few mids out there with some respect and occasionally do duels while hibs never do.
I just would like to say that I've seen a totally different aspect from Thidranki. I have seen a lot more love than hate, more hugs than deathmessages. I even think that I've been spared more often than killed. I also have a nice duel regulary, most of the time with Hibs.

Lately Hibs have indeed been in a rather zergy mood, but I hope it'll pass. Until then I'll keep getting zerged while hugspamming, hoping for better times. By the way, even with the Hibzerg lately I still get a few duels, since the regular Hibs seem to respect solo'ers and leave me be/challenge me to a duel.

Blokkie, Thane

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
polza said:
tbh dont matter for albs they lose a scorc ridje beat u to the mezz every single time
ridje ...baaahahahaha..tell him to log on his druid ..my bard needs a bb :p

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
I just would like to say that I've seen a totally different aspect from Thidranki. I have seen a lot more love than hate, more hugs than deathmessages. I even think that I've been spared more often than killed. I also have a nice duel regulary, most of the time with Hibs.

Lately Hibs have indeed been in a rather zergy mood, but I hope it'll pass. Until then I'll keep getting zerged while hugspamming, hoping for better times. By the way, even with the Hibzerg lately I still get a few duels, since the regular Hibs seem to respect solo'ers and leave me be/challenge me to a duel.

Blokkie, Thane

Gotta love Blokkie, most interesting thane around. Granted he uses a bot but I must have duelled you at least five times (not to death), i'm that little luri Nightshade running around with elementals :p Damin is the name if I remember correctly, been a while since I played etc.

noblok

Part of the furniture
SiddlesVonHell said:
Granted he uses a bot
As a matter of fact I don't use a buffbot, I do use healpots and self-buffs however :). I think I have done a maximum of two buffed runs since NF and a few more in OF.

Sorry for going off-topic, hmm anything I could add to this thread? Oh right: to prove my point about love in Thid: :wub: to all of you! May the :wub: be with you!

About the "hate-attitude": I don't think you should be complaining. Your last two threads in this section were: "I hate Mythic" and "Fare ye well, jerks". The first one could be replaced by a friendly reply in Frozensolid's thread about why you think vampiirs are a bit too strong and you could just as well have written "Fare ye well"...

Blokkie, Thane

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
i may have been a bit hasty with some things i said but when i said hate i really meant it... hibs and mids ganging up to kill albs even though weve been outnumbered every day for quite a while now, i mean i dont mind the odd grudge but it seems i get it all the time now... if ure in a fight with either a mid or hib and the other realm comes along it will always be the alb that they attack no matter what the situation.
As for what i said bout hibs... ive always preffered BG at night or early in the morning when theres hardly anyone on and mids are nearly always up for a duel on AB, bout those times even small groups stop fighting to have duels. As for hibs ive never known them to do anything of the sort... they run around in groups all the time apart from the odd vamp or NS that screw up these duels, never seen a hib who shows any kind of respect to another realm unless it involves ganging up on albs.

And wtf are u on about me only liking old thid cos we zerged? if u aint noticed ive been running around solo on my chars (like my arms vampiirhunter) and making only small groups to fight the zergs... BG has changed and no one can deny it so once my sub runs out ill be leaving.

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
OMGAD only cuz u have sos

derty derty miles !!!!!11!111 one one

and yes i love blokkie :sex: i hate miles tho :kissit:

XDDD

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
Albs respeced? from my recent eveneing in thid ive seen 2 Flazhed and Rhaunthestinky (not sure of exact spelling). and hibs where always in thid untill albs turned up with 60 man zergs and camp your pk then just about everyone leaves, compare that to the 2fgs vamp zerg at AB - APK. The only reason u liked old thid was 5-1 everyfight.

well gl, ^^

If you had a fucking clue about Click you'd know that 90% of the time he plays solo, and the other 10% is either a duo or he plays his sorc because someone in guild asks him too (Usually to counter a zerg, and he's damn good at it too).

Don't leave us click :)

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
i may have been a bit hasty with some things i said but when i said hate i really meant it... hibs and mids ganging up to kill albs even though weve been outnumbered every day for quite a while now, i mean i dont mind the odd grudge but it seems i get it all the time now... if ure in a fight with either a mid or hib and the other realm comes along it will always be the alb that they attack no matter what the situation.
As for what i said bout hibs... ive always preffered BG at night or early in the morning when theres hardly anyone on and mids are nearly always up for a duel on AB, bout those times even small groups stop fighting to have duels. As for hibs ive never known them to do anything of the sort... they run around in groups all the time apart from the odd vamp or NS that screw up these duels, never seen a hib who shows any kind of respect to another realm unless it involves ganging up on albs.

And wtf are u on about me only liking old thid cos we zerged? if u aint noticed ive been running around solo on my chars (like my arms vampiirhunter) and making only small groups to fight the zergs... BG has changed and no one can deny it so once my sub runs out ill be leaving.

Do you honestly believe it is one big conspiracy? Why the heck do you think all Hibs and Mids go for the alb first no matter what? Think about it for a second and you will have to agree you don't need to be a rocketscientist to figure this one out. Well I have had a few Hibbies paying me respect in Thid (being a Mid) so you cannot generalize everything. Just cos you had a few "bad encounters" doesn't mean it happens all the time (and to all of us).
I wish you good luck on whatever you will do once ur subscription runs out...

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Xoxarle said:
If you had a fucking clue about Click you'd know that 90% of the time he plays solo, and the other 10% is either a duo or he plays his sorc because someone in guild asks him too (Usually to counter a zerg, and he's damn good at it too).

Don't leave us click :)
I'd have to agree 100% with this

be a real loss to the guild if u leave m8 :(

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Amel said:

um i lvled my zerk from lvl 1 - 43.5 the old way , all in all in classic dungeons ;)

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
um i lvled my zerk from lvl 1 - 43.5 the old way , all in all in classic dungeons ;)

Very, Very rare to see people levelling normally in alb... Most of the time its just a case of either pally, ice wiz or fop cleric levelling a leech in a pbae group... If ya don't have one of those, you're screwed :p

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
obic... u dont know me... if u did ud know i accept a couple of grudges but im serious bout it happening all the time no matter what the situation its not only a few bad encounters but the whole time and its happening to everyone in my guild afaik could be happening to us all. You can not deny this as youre not an alb and are not experiencing it for yourself

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
obic... u dont know me... if u did ud know i accept a couple of grudges but im serious bout it happening all the time no matter what the situation its not only a few bad encounters but the whole time and its happening to everyone in my guild afaik could be happening to us all. You can not deny this as youre not an alb and are not experiencing it for yourself
I am a player just like u are mate and if you think I and all the rest on here have never been zerged you are poorly mistaken. I have had my share of albs and hibs adding on me during the fight. Thing is you have to learn to live with it. Everyone whines about the zerg but almost all do add (I did say almost all; I don't like to add myself which has given me quite some stressy arguments with fellow mids that died in a duel). Sure you can quit cos of that and it is annoying as hell but I am sorry but I cannot feel sorry for any Alb that gets zerged or added. I am not saying that mids or hibs don't zerge but as I play a mid on excal and hib on pryd I can state that I received the most zerges from Albs. which is normal as Alb has the superior numbers. Have you ever tried to play hib or mid? Maybe you would look at things a tad differently then. Also if you feel like leaving don't start a thread like this but do it with dignity and grace.

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:

Its a damn shame to see you go...

I remember having many good fights against your reaver with my mid toons Herculean, Diagnosis, Herculus and more recently with my Hib toon Isus.

Totally agree with you about leveling though, Isus is 39 now and has not grouped once (solo lvled not PL). I only found a guild cos someone on hib recognised my name (Have an Alb by the same name) and invited me.

ToA started the decline of this game and its creators dont give a damn, they just keep finding ways to make the leet, leeter and the casual player lag behind.

Classic SI only Server gets my vote, for that I would activate my 2 dormant accounts.

Isus -

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
agreed with obic tbh

first ever zerg or somethin by hibs constantly and we get an alb qq leave
not as if u didnt do that back in the day, some of us deal with it ;)

i dont get why u leave tbh being more hibs = more targets = more fun, team up with ur mater or summit if u are that 1337 that u are made out to be im sure u could take alot down before dyin or isnt that good enuff?
or do u prefer to kill solo'rs with that immense range on mezz :wub:

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
gawd u folks still dont understand what im saying... im a BG players ive been in BG a very long time and all my chars were lvl 24+ b4 i had a 50 until /level 20 command came out so i know people mess up duels and i get zerged over and i dont mind that to a certain degree what im saying is its always albs that get targetted not the mid or hib in the fight no matter what the situation... cant any of u read properly?

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
u all read this without paying attention to what is being said all u do is categorise me as nother crappy player whining about typical things in BG like being zerged over. What im saying is i hate why its always the albs in any given situation that is the one targetted and that hibs ruin low peak times where people usually went around looking for duels by running round killin those people with their 24/7 groups.

Anyway im prob gonna pay another month on but from now on whenever i see hibs in large numbers ill be sure to log my sorc on and get an organised group together or farm them from ck with my scout ;p its all i can do i guess

(P.S. ovo and crew ;) next time we start dueling we move away from mpk to do it ;p those casters were annoying always messing up the duels ;) was wanting to duel the SB all that time but he wouldnt :m00: )

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
u all read this without paying attention to what is being said all u do is categorise me as nother crappy player whining about typical things in BG like being zerged over. What im saying is i hate why its always the albs in any given situation that is the one targetted and that hibs ruin low peak times where people usually went around looking for duels by running round killin those people with their 24/7 groups.

Anyway im prob gonna pay another month on but from now on whenever i see hibs in large numbers ill be sure to log my sorc on and get an organised group together or farm them from ck with my scout ;p its all i can do i guess

(P.S. ovo and crew ;) next time we start dueling we move away from mpk to do it ;p those casters were annoying always messing up the duels ;) was wanting to duel the SB all that time but he wouldnt :m00: )

w00t! He stays!

Here's to further gankage in thid... Cheers!

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Ow I did read what you wrote properly; very properly if you read the last thing I wrote. You posted out of frustration a topic with "fare ya well jerks" and then u expect sympathy from people that have dealt with zerges for all this time now. Excuse us for not targetting the hib/mid first but it's a matter of choice and feeling. Anyway next time you get frustrated don't post a goodbye thread which is only a away to ventilate your feelings. This post is kinda pointless now that you are staying. ;)
Now I am glad you stayed mate; too many people left already. So a good decision as far as I am concerned. :m00:

Cheers.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
so it proves my point :p there is hate in thid thats putting people off u all hate albs ;p as a result im not gonna be soloing as often as i used to ;p

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
they thats prolly true there is quite a percentage that hate alb tbh i think its caus of the infils if u ask me dont get me wrong i dont hate albs although when u get cleancut and co poisonin u and runnin off and repeatin 3or4 times does get quite lame = hate to all albs :/

and i think ur mercs just raped me bm tbh fookin crush o0 klickhere or sommit?

anyway glad ur stayin i guess :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom