News Farce # 5671872192589545......

Olgaline

FH is my second home
A police man stops a driver and anounces that terrorists have kidnapped mr. mugabe and are demanding 500million dollars for his release or they'll pour petrol over him and burn him.
the driver chockingly asks oh ? how much are people donating ?

the police officer replies, oh, about 3-4 liters each ...

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
A police man stops a driver and anounces that terrorists have kidnapped mr. mugabe and are demanding 500million dollars for his release or they'll pour petrol over him and burn him.

Personally, i'd like to see another run off election and have Osama Bin Laden be his opposition candidate just to bet on who shits himself first :p

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

LOL!

Bah, wish I could rep you again so soon! :(

A farce though that Morgan Changari let so many die THEN drop out, either you're in for the long fight or you're not. He's let so many supporters die for the ideal of freedom then fallen short by doing that. Many I suppose would argue that he did it stop the bloodshed, but with Mugabe in charge will the bloodshed stop? Ofc not, it just won't be so public.

Hopefully at least Mugabe, being so old, will die soon. Preferably something quick so the country will suffer less, but something that is very painful for him.

kivik

Part of the furniture
now thats a guy i wouldn't mind if USA got hung....

So what's the difference between him and Saddam Hussein?

Nothing. In fact, if anything, Saddam should be considered worse.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No idea of the guy, so, no comment really.

But, if Osama ran for...president? in his respected neighborhood, or even in the US, hell...bet there'd be enough people to get him elected.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
joke
Robert Mugabe and his chauffeur were rolling down the highway when suddenly they hit a pig crossing the road. They killed it instantly. Robert tells his driver:"Go to da farm over dere and hexplain to da honer of da pig what happen."
One hour later, Robert sees his driver coming back from the farm, his clothes all wrinkled, a bottle of wine in one hand and a cigar in the other. "What happen to you?" Robert asks.
"Well, the farmer gave me a bottle of wine, his wife, the cigar and their 19 year old daughter made wild passionate love to me." "My God! What did you tell dem?" asked Mugabe.
The driver answered: " Good evening, I am Robert Mugabe's chauffeur and I have just killed the pig."

pic
200803.jpg

pic
grinch.jpg

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Yeah yeah it's an old one, but with a new "spin"
the very latest in zimbabwen transportation

cowasocky_270.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom