far from me to actually post anything game related....but....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
what the heck is this? http://www.predatorconcretejungle.com/us/

and aparantly it's not released to the pc platform, which naturally means it will be crap, but why? why? why? why do I so want to play it? surely this won't be me finally caving in and getting a console? *spits*

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Don't do it. Just don't even go there, man.

TdC

but it's.......so.......shiny

TdC

I know it's crap, I don't know why I have an urge to play it :eek: thank god it's console-only!

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Think that could be quite a lot of fun tbh if it's done well, but sadly, chances are it isn't. Oh well, here's to hoping someone one day makes a good game out of that license.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If it's anything like playing the predator in AvP2 then it could be good, looking at the screenies though, its not.

Oh and I looked at the trailer too, it's a standard 3d scrolling beat-em up from the looks of it. Doesnt look like much stealth involved.

TdC

arr, now that I am feeling a bit better compared to last night I indeed see that it is quite standard. at least there aren't any aliens in it!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Seeing as i got a fixation over predators, coolest f*ckers in the universe after lobo, i think i'll atleast try it out before throwing it in the bin.

The Alien VS Predator game style is the best i've played/seen around, just magnificent feel of the hunters perspective((s) (hehe)). This might not be the SAME, but if it's atleast done good even in the hack'n'slash genre style, it might work. Heck, they could've done metal gear solid in first person mode, look how it turned out.

I'll diss it when i fondle it :p

EDIT: Oh, and while in the subject, anyone think it's silly to order a fitted predator outfit from hollywood studios? *cough*

nath

Fledgling Freddie
jaba said:
Oh well, here's to hoping someone one day makes a good game out of that license.

Didn't you play the original AvP? Fantastic game, atmosphere in spades.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Predator 2 on the Megadrive was damned cool too. Deffo finished that bugger.

TdC

old.Tohtori said:
anyone think it's silly to order a fitted predator outfit from hollywood studios? *cough*

eh, no, that's perfectly fine. unless you're going to play in a pron film while wearing it. I once came across* pred-pron anime pics during my long travels to the darker corners of the interweb, and it wasn't really fun. just a little fun. for the semi-exoticness of it all. you know.

*not literally

TdC

I'll forward your request to my long-suffering gf Mr Ch3t :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
TdC said:
eh, no, that's perfectly fine. unless you're going to play in a pron film while wearing it. I once came across* pred-pron anime pics during my long travels to the darker corners of the interweb, and it wasn't really fun. just a little fun. for the semi-exoticness of it all. you know.

*not literally

Ban teh intarweb /o\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom