FAQ - S-Masta

O

old.P1nkie

FAQ - Frequently Asked 'QUESTION' S-Masta

Why in the world do you use ONE EYE for your lil smilies!!!!!!

Any normal smiley... :)

S-Masta's smiley... .)

It's really getting on me nerves! WHY??!??! :p

.) .) .) .) .)

T

TarX

dutch ppl dont have : on there keyboards ....
:D

O

old.R@MoS

Hey pinki mebbe he's one in a long line of a one eyed family :rolleyes:

T

TarX

S-Masta posting :E

it all happened like 60 years ago.... 12 february 1941 in a muddy allied trench...
me and my friend U-Masta were allied soldiers
the front hasnt been moving for 5 days and our guys were tired of waiting for the germans to attack so that we can shoot them to the deepest pits of hell
[it was raining, the sky was dark....
we couldnt see much so we climbed a little out of our trench....
before us was an ugly germans engineer busy cutting our barbed wire..
we grabbed our stengun and ventilated him....after that we clumb down to our trench and drunk a beer....
couple of minutes later we heard some noise coming from the germans side.....so we checked...... like 5365 and a half german soldiers were running at us like little demons sended by satan to destroy all whats good and holy for humanity
we grabbed out guns and started sweeping the battlefield, people were crying....bodies fell down in the mudd, guns were firing, blood was everywhere, i think i killed like 56 raging germans....after 24 minutes the rain stopped and we checked.....
all germand were lying dead on the ground, on the left and right of us were dead allied soldiers, alot wounded.....THEN DISASTER STRIKES!!!!
a german soldier was crouching towards us, SHIT, OUR GUNS!! i yelled at U-Masta...
we had left them in the trench......we were pinnned down by a german soldier......what we saw and he didnt was that behind him stood a friend of ours.... called Vuz with a knife
we began laughing, Vuz came closer...the germans soldier got irritated.....
then he was sick of us and shot...the knife of Vuz stabbed him hard and deep in his back, hes was dead instantly.....
me and U-Masta were hit in the eye, something u normally wont survive, but Vuz immediately treated the wound so that we wouldnt die, and he did a tremendous job
in fact we are feeling better then ever, although we could never use the eye again......so thats my story, i hope u respect me some more now.....I FREED YOUR COUNTRY!!!!
Regards S-Masta .|

sortred ...

O

old.FuGiTiVe

That's a damn nice pirate smiley, okay i think time has come to make a new smiley in the forum: .) = :pirate:

Ohh yeah i can imagine it now, people will open new threads just to use this 1337 h4><0r wh0r4g3 smiley :)

M

Moön

Thats it Masta....give those 56ker's hell muha
ketten.gif

Users who are viewing this thread