FAO Zoyster

O

old.Rusfighter

It was FG vs. FG fight. I targeted Zoy @ da beginnin but he decided to let group die (almost no chance for alb group against us with our instas up) and start sprintin to ATK.

Mithics! Please! Give albs another 10% of melee & magic damage so they can do something :)

\w/ \w/ etc. ;)

:m00: :m00: :m00:

Z

zlair

what happend to the...

u join the grp

u roam with the grp

u die with the grp

guess its just not standard GoL policy...

(could be ungrped ofc ;) )

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by old.Rusfighter
It was FG vs. FG fight. I targeted Zoy @ da beginnin but he decided to let group die (almost no chance for alb group against us with our instas up) and start sprintin to ATK.

Mithics! Please! Give albs another 10% of melee & magic damage so they can do something :)

\w/ \w/ etc. ;)

:m00: :m00: :m00:

no, rather give albs on excal some turtorial on how to play in RvR ;)

O

old.Rusfighter

They know RvR rules well imo... ATK->AMG->Bindpoint->ATK... :D

Last days we have some nice fights with FC and GoL sometime. With doubleBoF and SoS ready they can fight well. But if BC FG will meet any excal alb FG (both groups got all instas ready)... I think about 75-80% we will win even with no relics at all.

2Zoy Nearsight roxxor ;)

O

old.Zarko

Love when mids brag about uber skillz, its the realm where you can win without even having skills, might be better in 1.62 then maybe the ones with skills can excel from the common slan.

Imho midgard "i roxor my boxor, we killed a fg" thread says nothing atm..

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Zarko
Love when mids brag about uber skillz, its the realm where you can win without even having skills, might be better in 1.62 then maybe the ones with skills can excel from the common slan.

Imho midgard "i roxor my boxor, we killed a fg" thread says nothing atm..

the hell are you sniffing?

He said that zoysters group couldnt beat em when rusfighter&co had instas up.

read, comprehend, write.

O

old.Sko

Zarko i suppose you was in that group that once caught us from behind-side and nicely pbaoed, but was quite unlucky on other occasions before you decided you should move as 3 fgs ? :)
Sorry, but when a group of high ranking hibs falls for stun-mez-mez, ignores mend healer and lets shaman disease everything its bound to loose :p
And yes, thanks for 120K i got yesterday - mostly from hibs, as alb fcg is not something to be fought with eight people :p

O

old.Zoyster

haha soo, U have soem nice heat resist btw.

mmm, I had just logged in, I wasn't grouped, and I Was ressick.:D thats why I Ran, I just wanted to make it to Atk. Evul, i can't believe u chased me so far.:D

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by Arnor
the hell are you sniffing?

He said that zoysters group couldnt beat em when rusfighter&co had instas up.

read, comprehend, write.

Commented in general and also the last 2 comments from Rus. (not the initial first post, so i gladly copy paste this back :

read, comprehend, write.

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by old.Sko
Zarko i suppose you was in that group that once caught us from behind-side and nicely pbaoed, but was quite unlucky on other occasions before you decided you should move as 3 fgs ? :)
Sorry, but when a group of high ranking hibs falls for stun-mez-mez, ignores mend healer and lets shaman disease everything its bound to loose :p
And yes, thanks for 120K i got yesterday - mostly from hibs, as alb fcg is not something to be fought with eight people :p

Never run in 3 FG and yes we did pboae and didnt loose to any mids 1fg vs 1fg more than we won (did go 2 - 2 with BC) and grats on the 120k rps......

O

old.Rusfighter

2Zoyster:

capped SC stuff & 43aug shammy ownz :) U resisted first root :rolleyes:

2Zarko:

ownedbruceleecrotch.gif

O

old.Zarko

Nice little streamer there, shame you used it on this - you aint even close to have owned.......

O

old.Zoyster

I can't say much coz I'm work.....shhhhhhh

but when I get home, u r gonna get a hollering !!!!!

(I can't really look at that piece of fancy animation u got...shhhhh)

I have to sneak out now... keeping a low profile...........

O

old.Outlaw

Lol Rusfighter why don;t u post how Outlaw came running after u from apk and left u running to AMG whimpering with 10HP... had it not been for ur 20 freinds charging thru AMg...

B

Belomar

It's called "selective memory", Outlaw. Some people have it in abundance -- these people are generally of the opinion that they never die in RvR, and when they do die, it's because they were "zerged FFS". Kudos to the relatively few people who gracefully admit they get pwned now and then.

O

old.Rusfighter

U want me to waste my time to make post on BW after every death in macha? o_O

And i think Outlaw know much about zerg :m00:

^^ i mean stfu, cry more noob, alb sux etc if u can't read between lines ;)

BTW Belomar. Wanna FG vs. FG duel? U got 3 str relics we got none. Think its fair :)

O

old.Rusfighter

I know u r albs... but... why all of u xcept Zoyster lookin soo offended? :) Ask Novamir to bring u some hib weed. It will help u to calm a bit ;)

make love not war :clap:

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
haha soo, U have soem nice heat resist btw.

mmm, I had just logged in, I wasn't grouped, and I Was ressick.:D thats why I Ran, I just wanted to make it to Atk. Evul, i can't believe u chased me so far.:D

Cuz hes a RP hungry MID??? Nah....surely not :p

O

old.Rusfighter

Originally posted by xplo
Zoyster is to important to die imo.

^^ oukeeeey... next time Zoyster killed all da albs must immediately surrender :)

O

old.Sko

ok we sucked greatly today, but this made my day :

25,Your crystal shield fades.
22,Zoyster was just killed by Apuctokpatka!
28,You get 170 realm points!
0,You have gained a realm level!
0,You have gained a new rank and a new realm title!
0,Your new realm title is Isen Herra!
0,You gain a +5 bonus to all specializations!
0,You earn 3 extra realm points!
28,You get 9 bounty points!
28,You get 2,726,385 experience points!

Hilarious, is not it ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom