FAO zargar (or kemor)

J

Jiggs

dude we need u on excalibur in at dragon!!

BIG bugg in game!

J

Jiggs

nolewtfgs.jpg

no xp msg, no loot dropped etc~ BAD BAD BAD

S

SilverHood

sounds like another case of "uh, we didn't test this..."

G

Gahldir

maybe dragon teleported himself to a place far when he died, so you only saw the deathmsg and didn't get exp or saw loot bcuz of distance but his corpse did not?

naah, that wasn't even close to funny :(

F

Flimgoblin

I've got a list of everyone on the raid so when we get the drops sorted I'll get in touch with everyone :)

Tomorrow's a holiday across mainland europe I think? so it might take till friday :(

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Gahldir
maybe dragon teleported himself to a place far when he died, so you only saw the deathmsg and didn't get exp or saw loot bcuz of distance but his corpse did not?

naah, that wasn't even close to funny :(

You would still get the xp, distance doesn't have anything to do with getting the xp afaik.

O

old.mattshanes

Hmmm he died by bleeding it seems,when you kill a player by bleeding it's bugged too it makes them get an exp death in some cases hasn't it?could be the reason here...

C

censi

I wouldnt waste your time reporting bugs. GOA cant/wont do fuck all about it. Mythic will just say wait for patch etc.

X

xplo

The dragon dropped no loot at all, the drops that you see on the chat log where crap loot from guards and 1 lava sword from guards... I ran spamming F7 + G where he died but there wa no loot there. :(

T

Teh Krypt

Ha pwned ect.. thats for having an easy dragon :p

B

bulge

Thought I remembered Kemor saying they kept stats on the epic monster kills, so hopefully should be able to sort this out....

A

Aule Valar

working as intended ;)

you'd be better off posting this on prdy forums so kemor sees it, don't beleive i've ever see zargar post here

J

Jiggs

zargar will save us!

:D

probably on may day holiday atm =/

J

Jiggs

ok bank holiday is over!!1!1¬

i know you wont leave 180 customers upset!

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by SilverHood
sounds like another case of "uh, we didn't test this..."

Third dragonraid (if not more than third) since patch, first one to have any problems.... let's not be toooo quick to blame GOA, eh? ;)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
You would still get the xp, distance doesn't have anything to do with getting the xp afaik.

it does. tryed when to have a buffbot in Bin (in Bog of Cullen) and kill the BWs that are almost in sight from the town. druid didn't get exp ;)

J

Jiggs

zargar is going to solo the dragon :D

wish i could go see it :p

Z

Zargar

Alright guys, I had a small talk with Golestadt and it said it was very sorry indeed, and promptly handed me over the loot it had withheld from you. Fingoniel has agreed to recieve the loot and distribute it among the raid participants according to the rules you have already agreed on. I'll post the list of dropped loot here (without stats), not because I don't trust him (even though he DOES look kinda shady), but so that you all may trust him too:

Bloodstained War Hammer.
Robes of the Magus.
Cloth Cap.
Ensorcelled Staff of Celerity.
Shimmering Magmas Imbued Helm.
S. Magmas Imbued Leggings.
S. Hammer of the Stone.
S. Enlicimun.
S. Holy Crushed Breastplate.
S. Protector of the Stone.
S. Ilmenite Laced Chain Boots.
S. Polished Hauberk of Eldspar.
S. Polished Granite Staff of Wind.
S. Polished Granite Staff of Wind.
S. Cold Imbued Sleeves.
S. Granite Seer's Sleeves of Matter.
25 Exerpise Stones.
25 Exeregum Stones.
S. Staff of Make Aule Valar Boogle by Posting.

And that's it.
Congrats on killing the dragon and sorry for the trouble :)

-Zargar

T

trigali

Originally posted by censi
I wouldnt waste your time reporting bugs. GOA cant/wont do fuck all about it. Mythic will just say wait for patch etc.

Good job Censi. Your nice, objective and polite approach to problem solving obviously got the job done.

Why do people feel the need to be insulting and abusive to others for no particular reasons ?

I'm so glad Zargar put you back in your place, in the cupboard under the stairs. Let's hope you stay there.

O

old.Lianuchta

Originally posted by Zargar

S. Staff of Make Aule Valar Boogle by Posting.

Wow, what a name :D What the hell is it?

F

Flimgoblin

thanks zargar :)

erm the raid rules were I keep it all yeah guys? right yeah? damn

(read up lian - Aule's comment above ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom