FAO Xeran and Fuuuuyou

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Heya mateys ;)...

Gosh u both pwn alot I must say... seen both of you take on 3+ at once...

Well played indeed... and great add policy too... I like you playstyle :worthy: ... keep it up :)

Cheers,
Squirrel

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see a shaman like yourself in thid to display the true potentials of a cave/enhance specced shammy :) Keep the dot/sprint to a minimum tho plz when i´m on my friar hehe. Keep up the "evul" mid work m8

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
hehe thx Eeeeka... you deffo deserves some credit aswell... tho I don't fight u much most /hug you ^^... great player and awesome chars on both sides ;)...

P.S. What's up with ur friars name anyway? :p... it's all... ehm... none "Eeeeka"-like?! :p... hehe...

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
aye, was told the same thing by a m8, he proposed the name Eeeektheholy, but i´m to lazy to do it over :) And to top it all off, I find out that str does nothing for a friars wep skill, we just need dex... I naturally assumed that crush required str, so made a temp with +13 to str cap. Taught me a lesson tho, "DO YOUR RESEARCH" hehe

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
arrgghh aye... staff = 100% dex... that's rly a shame mate... :s...

Lazza2k5

Fledgling Freddie
Fuuuuyou here thx squirrel we had some nice fights around alb bridge with the none addin was funny watchin 2-3mids watchin me kill a few hunters

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
2 people with SC-Buffs beating 3?

Amazing.

noo... each of them... solo... and it was just gimps they fought...

Lazza2k5

Fledgling Freddie
yes iam Sced but i do not own a buffbot so 90% of the time i will be unbuffed unless some nice person has some spare con for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom