FAO Xdi and Jimootay

pip

Banned
Raven said:
thats not the point pip, you accuse me of not being able to solo you, yet pretty much anybody can solo you easy, because you aren't very good at playing your toons :)

if you don't know how to take down a hero as a warlock then you should maybe try something else.
lol only thing you can play is a hero? rest of your toons are shit? and i got Lone Enforcer title have you? i quess i must be shit 2000 solo kills?:eek:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i think my 1 year old baby niece could mash her head into a keyboard enough to get 2000 kills on a warlock tbh

also goes to show your reading skills don't extend past your giro or the TV guide, seeing as you cant read my sig.

face it, you are useless in every way :)

pip

Banned
Got more rpees of you than you have ever got of me? don't even think you got a rr11 toon and you been playing 4yrs?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
yes pip, but if i sat on a bridge with 7 other useless rog lords i imagine i could make plenty of RPs but i decided to take the challenging route of playing a solo tank, you on the other hand obviously got confused with to many buttons so decided to mash your head into the keyboard on your warlock :)

and the small matter of me actually working for a living rather than visiting job club once a week

pip

Banned
Raven said:
yes pip, but if i sat on a bridge with 7 other useless rog lords i imagine i could make plenty of RPs but i decided to take the challenging route of playing a solo tank, you on the other hand obviously got confused with to many buttons so decided to mash your head into the keyboard on your warlock :)

and the small matter of me actually working for a living rather than visiting job club once a week
lol thats funny coming from a hero? could win sat down drinking a cup of tea:) think all the shit that flows from your mouth is enough to kill anyone:p bad role model for a mod imo:) sack him give me is job

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Galaha said:
what happen whit xdi mate? is a friend playing my acc... he using cheats or so..?
So your inf is Xdi well ill remember all the times that 4 man stealthzerg ganked me until i find u on armsman or if i see u when i play chanter ;)
Then u will be RUN FOREST RUN cause then u got the devil chasing u

Galaha

Fledgling Freddie
hihihi :> well i changed the pass now. i will see you all soon when i get less work :p

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Galaha said:
hihihi :> well i changed the pass now. i will see you all soon when i get less work :p
ahh that means i dont have to buff plok every time he dies, sweet xD

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Dear Pip. Dont wanna rain on your I-RoX-Parade but hava a clear example of what I regard (and think a part of the community also) that is NOT skill. Me (on my rr4 wizz) and nap (on his rr4 mincer) was running around Crau and saw u campin the bridge. Nap ran up to you and messed (that Uber single mess:XD) and i need to move close to you (well within chamber range) because of LoS issue. You purged2 it and dumped 1 chamber on mincer before gettin insta stunned and nuked to oblivion by me (./hugs for da rps).

Hint!
You dont purge the mincers mezz since you know you will get insta stunned by him. You could "easily have killed us both" by purging stun -> dumping on my avalon wizz then proceeding on mincer since now you are both mess/stun imunne.

So whats Raven says.. If you cant kill a hero with a rr11 WL there is always 6-piece-wood-puzzle for +18 months old. My son can give you one of his for x-mas present:)

:worthy: Pip :XD

pip

Banned
Beltorak said:
Dear Pip. Dont wanna rain on your I-RoX-Parade but hava a clear example of what I regard (and think a part of the community also) that is NOT skill. Me (on my rr4 wizz) and nap (on his rr4 mincer) was running around Crau and saw u campin the bridge. Nap ran up to you and messed (that Uber single mess:XD) and i need to move close to you (well within chamber range) because of LoS issue. You purged2 it and dumped 1 chamber on mincer before gettin insta stunned and nuked to oblivion by me (./hugs for da rps).

Hint!
You dont purge the mincers mezz since you know you will get insta stunned by him. You could "easily have killed us both" by purging stun -> dumping on my avalon wizz then proceeding on mincer since now you are both mess/stun imunne.

So whats Raven says.. If you cant kill a hero with a rr11 WL there is always 6-piece-wood-puzzle for +18 months old. My son can give you one of his for x-mas present:)

:worthy: Pip :XD
All have a tail to tell about me np :) nice how you brag about 2 of you killing me :worthy: i run with purge 3 Guess you still belive in santa ?

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Galaha said:

hey there xdi, just wondering about the tactics you were using against my Heroine Shedevil last night. Stealth out of water pa or just hit me to poisen me, then run back to water stealth an do the same, think you did it 3 times maybe. Have to say it made me think the reason you were doing it. Are you Viper 3 and waiting for the lifebain to weaken me to a point you thought you could finish me off with melee? we did end up having the fight on the river bank but i didnt think i'd lost too much hit points before that.

Galaha

Fledgling Freddie
pffffffft , as i said, i cant play daoc now then was a friend playing my acc....
i changed the pass yesterday coz got lots of pm about his playstyle so nm guys

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
wow pip do u drink 24/7 cos u seem to be looseing those braincells awfull fast...

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Blizard said:
I remember Jimootay being 1 hard Skald so i cant imagine him wussing out unless you were hitting him from a mile away and he couldnt get to u in time and he had IP down!
Why in the hell do people moan about people evading being killed? Surely if he got away, then thats evasive manouvers and he did well!
I for one remember Jimootay and i respect him for being the good player he was!

And we all know your respect is worth fuck all though..

I've fought Jimootay a few times, and he have chickened out also... Its kind of silly to run up to fight me, use everything he got, then run away midfight cause he suck and cant win, or dont dare take the chance of actually having a fight that can go both ways..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom