FAO: Wizzies

G

ghaladriel

How many of you got VP atm :D ? soon is 1.62 and wanna know if someone was thinking in do this groups of wizzies with VP for instakill :p dunno if this works but count with me if you gonna make one :D

and which can be a nice group of this ? 5 Wizz 2 Clerics and Minstrel is good ? :)

T

Thamiles

<you try to nuke something and hit for 60 (-600)>

S

stinkie

Originally posted by thamiles
<you try to nuke something and hit for 60 (-600)>

guess u dont read vnboards much. VP gets changed and is deadly, when it 1st got changed on the US servers they whined almost as much about VP as they did necro's and LOS.

basicaly what was happening was a grp with 7 wizzies n a mincer for speed where running around and dumping VP on the hib / mid zerg at the same time, killing everyone in AOE raidus ( think its 350) with no chance at all to retaliate.

Id love to try this but dont got no wizzie :/

G

ghaladriel

Radious change to 700 in 1.62 now is 350 :(

P

Pin

7 wizards, 1 minstrel (or include 1 cleric). 700 radius, 1875 range and enough damage to kill a group instantly with 3-4 of them (i.e. the group has 2 bombs every 15 minutes - spend the rest of the time waiting for enemies to return in a bigger zerg :p).

And yes, I'll have it on patch day ;)

M

makgsnake

il join a vp group , got it yesterday :D

P

peting

I wanna join too. I need some RP. I'll bring my friar for some über heals :p

F

Flimgoblin

it's really nasty on a group that's bunched up if you have 4 or more wizards casting it at once.

it's got radius 700 and the normal aoe dropoff - so it'll hit you for 1 point of damage on the outside.

In a typical keeptake the wizard TL tested it as doing around 330 damage on average - not massive amounts, fairly decent.

If you have a stopped group in emain all stuck to each other and bunched up it will _hurt_ (unlike anything else the wizard can do)

Fortunately for the mids/hibs the minstrel stun is short range so no doing that from 1875 :)

O

old.Wildfire

< has purge + moc + vp

(4tehwin)

now to find a sorc to play with me and mag... :rolleyes:

E

--Eraser--

better 2 mincers and 6 wizzies....that will be VP uber dmg and sos every 15 min...who needs a cleric??? :)))
count me in btw :)

E

--Eraser--

and wildfire: i just respecced to MOM 3 and WP 3 to max out the VP damage :)))

C

corentmm

Can't be called Wildfire and NOT have VP surely ;)

B

Bleeker

heh VP is even fun now, been blasting it off on keepwalls and in mgrooms.....not much dmg but its a bigexplosion and im sure it laggs some mid/hib =)

M

makgsnake

ph33r me and starflame using VP in guild grps ;)

H

hercules-df

got vp a long time ago, count me in m8 :) been wanting to see the fx on multiple vps for a while :D cant wait to see the insta death spam when giant wizzy zergs start to appear, oh the joy THE JOY OF IT ALL :D

Keep defences are gonna be interesting, also 6 or 7 wizzys + mincer inc to a keep thats already under attack will have a chance to get inside now with VPs going off at once, thats if they havent already totally raped the enemys on the door w/ vp :D

G

ghaladriel

Hehe nice i think we are enought for make that then :p

H

hercules-df

:D

what time shall we port to emain dude? plenty of zergs to nuke :D

O

old.Wildfire

game on :) shall we bother with a mincer? :p

Q

quinthar

I can see the SB's and hunters rubbing their hands together in glee..

M

Merl

Originally posted by quinthar
Evem SB's would have to be insane to attack a group of 7 ice wizys ( which most wizys r) all with VP.

P.S Belomar plz give me a respec stone pweeeez!

Must have VP :)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by quinthar

Yeah and they all quickcast a PBAoE or AoE-nuke and you're so TOAST..

Ever stood in the centre of 6x PBAoE? It hurts :p

Anyhow, SB's will hit the wizard for 83 or something MUAHAHAHA

Z

-Ziro-

Got my RA respec sorted and I'm game if chance comes along.

Did a testrun in emain and I'm not dissapointed :)

O

old.mattshanes

Get 3 ice wizzies,all use vp on a zerg,then run in and moc the lot xDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom