FAO: Wizards

O

old.Ramas

You could be a level 50 wizard, earning gold by the thousands, and Realm Points by the tens of thousands, and Xeggo will show you how!

ORDER NOW! Press the buy now button to purchase this comprehensive guide

:ROFLMAO:

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.LandShark
WTF?!?
15k RP PER DAY? Surely not :p

Somehow I think that's just hype to sell his guide. 15k in a day just is not possible!

A

Amo

15k in a day IS possible guys.... but not EVERY day.

I've done 17k in one day before, in fact that was just in about 4 hours of being in emain. Don't ask me how or what special secrets I had - just in a few good groups and managed to avoid being mezzed a lot. Guess it's all hit and miss in RvR. Other times I've sat there for hours and made about 10 points lol.

Book sounds like a crock of snot to me, but some people WILL still buy it :roll:

O

old.LandShark

Looks like sarcasm doesn't come over well in text ;)
17k a day is nothing, especially given this guy's method is almost certainly "Run around with the zerg, if you do it long enough you'll get 20k RP a day no problems." :p

R

rure

Originally posted by Amo

I've done 17k in one day before, in fact that was just in about 4 hours of being in emain. Don't ask me how or what special secrets I had - just in a few good groups and managed to avoid being mezzed a lot. Guess it's all hit and miss in RvR. Other times I've sat there for hours and made about 10 points lol.

Book sounds like a crock of snot to me, but some people WILL still buy it :roll:

I may be stupid, but that post is sarcasm, right?

C

Chenuba

I made 14 K in 10 min. at Blendrake one day. 150 mids knocking on the door, me doing GTaoe outside and not being grouped. So it's possible to make a lot of RPs now and then, no guarantee, but possible..

O

old.mattshanes

What do you wizards on excal think of the new pbaoe speed?:) ice wizzies are pretty cool now if a sorc debuffs they hit great damage.

J

Jiggs

unfortunately our sorcerer have convinced themselves that debuffs are just a figment of their imagination

P

Pin

Originally posted by Jiggs
unfortunately our sorcerer have convinced themselves that debuffs are just a figment of their imagination

And are respeccing to Mind :p

T

Treniel-

oh dear oh dear

Users who are viewing this thread