Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StormriderX

Originally posted by vadrek
M8 i saw u sing

U left Game?

:(

Maybe she thought that by taking her chars off her siggy would reduce the ingame spam of "hi I'm 16 + single - want to date?" ;) :D

O

old.ST200

I'm sure you'll keep spamming her anyway storm!

V

VodkaFairy

After about a year I don't see the point of playing anymore in this realm, on this server. I have tried all hibernian classes (alot of them twice, I think 32 alts in total :p) and there is just not much that keeps me going. The only thing I really care about is my friends ingame, but the only thing I can do with them is chat. I can chat with them on msn, irc, whatever.

Which is why I'm leaving the server to do something new, I will not mention where... I'm just starting over in daoc, granted I start with a level 50, I just don't want all that 'hi im single' spam anymore. The people that do know where I'm going please keep it to yourself, if you really want to know just send me a pm here or on irc...

The thing I really don't want (again) is a huge thread with all kinds of spam, hate, and whatnot against me. Please can the starter of this thread close it. You know now what the 'retired' thing means, and that's all I want. Call me an attention whore, call me a friend, I don't care. I know who I care about and I will keep in touch with them, I don't care about the rest.

Thanks - have fun in hib/exc. I will most certainly roll an alt on exc/hib to see how the realm is doing and all that, but 99% of you won't know who ;)

I appreciated all the good times in hib, it's been really great. I'll log on this evening to say goodbye to a couple of people, deal with some unresolved matters (storm still needs my azure avenger, etc! :p).

This also means my account will have a new owner, so be nice to him. He's a trustworthy and polite guy, I respect him and I hope you will, too.

So please close this thread if you will, ciao :)

V

vadrek

ok, angry to read u say :( i never send u a msg saying im single, and never will do, i hope u enjoy your new adventure, and of course as u want this thread is closed now :)

Be happy m8 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread