FAO: Turgon

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
/respect (for last night's fight) We got so :twak: !!!

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Lythande said:
Where's the radar whine :(

Optimus-Prime always knows just what to say..

Radar.JPG

;)

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Optimus-Prime always knows just what to say..

Radar.JPG

;)
First time was funny, getting boring now, if you want to impress, use the v.old toy Transformers Dinosaur (from the old series, not the crappy new one) which I never got :(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
As we were powned at hmg, none could bring radar into the question. As far as I'm concerned Turgon played fair and square, so stop acting like retards on another guy's grats thread!

Panasonic

Fledgling Freddie
First time was funny, getting boring now, if you want to impress, use the v.old toy Transformers Dinosaur (from the old series, not the crappy new one) which I never got

snarl.gif

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:
First time was funny, getting boring now, if you want to impress, use the v.old toy Transformers Dinosaur (from the old series, not the crappy new one) which I never got :(

Personally I think new-look Optimus is much cooler than the original. Still thats just me, and I appologise. I will refrain from using Transformers in my posts from thus onward :)

PaqMan

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
As we were powned at hmg, none could bring radar into the question. As far as I'm concerned Turgon played fair and square, so stop acting like retards on another guy's grats thread!
I had just arrived at HMG with my little lvl 49 hunter in random eq, trying to look around for crippled, sleeping enemies I could possible kill when I saw Turgon come running and being jumped by you guys.

It was a nice show and I was real impressed he cleaned the area from you four guys ,-)

Luckily for me I could pass hmg then but was later eaten alive by some scout just as my friends bb ld'd and I went 'Whaaaa! Short, lonely and now unbuffed TO!'

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Actually we were jumped by him, had just finished off someone else and had no time to re-stealth. Agree about the show tho!

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Aye I had the good luck *cough*not radar*cough* to come in when you were already unstealthed finishing off some other guy.

What happened with your FZ gear? only seemed to go a couple hundred units.

Had already ran from you lot a few times when items/RAs were down so was nice to catch you with them up :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Rulke said:
What happened with your FZ gear? only seemed to go a couple hundred units.

I was repositioning gt while you were :twak: ing me for 700 dmg!!!!

edit: None said about radar! We were at hmg, a place which I would consider as being out of trafic!!!

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Prolly shouldn't tell you this :/

/macro win /groundset 1100

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Rulke said:
Prolly shouldn't tell you this :/

/macro win /groundset 1100

I know from volley :) Hadn't set it up for fz tho :(

PaqMan

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Actually we were jumped by him, had just finished off someone else and had no time to re-stealth.

Ah my mistake, I was heading somewhere else(Don't ask me where to, I didnt know where to go, as I was running around with no goal ,-) and saw him come running then turned around to see him and you allready engaged in combat.

And the 'finish off someone else..', I can imagine the scattered pieces of me lying around the hmg area if I had been just 1-2 minutes earlier at hmg.. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom