Fao Tilda/fh

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guesswhoisbanned

As my account is banned for 1 week by TILDA, for saying this to her,errm him:

Originally Posted by Eglarest
Hey lady ermmm i mean boy sorry, you never moderate anything here, except if it concerns to you of course, and such things are only done by SHIT MODERATORS, SHIT PLAYERS, SHIT ADVISORS and dont forget SHIT ML RUSH LEADERS!!! Btw, i would say the only joke here is you.

Cmon moderate this, as it concerns to you.

I can understand to get banned for saying that, but if i said it is because she told something similar to my friend and to my guild, and as he says, not only once.

Originally Posted by Tilda
as I said, in the other thread.

Shit player,
shit guild.

You are a joke.

PS: Tilda if i called u SHIT ML RUSH LEADER, is with reason, first for the one u made, where u wanted to use (and used) a whole zerg doing a ML raid to make you your Eirene`s charm (what a shame you didnt get it, who knows why? ;) ) and as i have been told, it isnt the first time you make it.
Someone told me that in your Eldritch i think it is of prydwen, u organised a ML6, and in the middle, u stopped the raid and told everyone that or they helped you to get Eirene`s Charm or u left the Raid with all ur friends. AND THAT IS OF A SHIT ML LEADER IMO, but u can ban me again or permaban, i dont mind.

Motrokopez 6L3 cabalist

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Well even when Tilda is a greedy shit player as you give the impression of here, which may or maybe the truth, it's not nice to flame such on public boards imo. Take it in pm's or smth. Ofc things that happen ingame vs FH mods shouldn't have consequences on FH. Altho I dunno the guidelines bout that.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dont fook with the mods they have more FH buttons than you!

zergging down erines in the middle of an ml6 raid seems like nice little reward for raid leader. The hardline approach is to keep the BG whiners quiet :) end of the day you can always leave the BG and make your own ml6 raid.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Well Tilda aint exactly the best mod :p but throwing personal insults against a mod isn't too bright either :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom