FAO Thugs

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Prettyboy?

Wot about Prettyboy?

You not 'Havvabloodybannana' are you? That inf that got odd weapons that show flames? The one I was about to bloody well finish off before Tinbitz helped? If it was were you buffed?

Or the Reaver that I attacked straight after the caster I killed and prob would have dropped if the inconnu sorc hadn't added?

The list goes on and on - adds - eh and adds - eh - and more adds!

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Im the reaver, Rrr, you just jumped me, and i beat you. Im the new king?

Oh, and im unbuffed.

Bah, you got me, lucky evades :)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Ah the Reaver

We had some good fights for sure. You sure hurt a lot for an unbuffed reaver. Normally don't have any problem with them but that bloody area spell you keep pumping out hurts me a lot.

Been trying out a kob stealther forra change. Nice and small but really not good at all. Suffering from low hits which is a bit nasty unbuffed. Lost some fights tonight - one in particular against Lucresa (inf) - that I wouldn't have as a Norse. With Lucresa it was all down to one last hit and she got me first. Taped the fight infact. Think I taped ours too.

Own up though I gotcha the 2nd time ;) . Made a point of running back to get you as you left apk hehe.

That last fight when I left you to run off! That was a kinda mega hint m8 to not fight. We had our scraps earlier. No point really repeating it over and over. Anyways no mercy from now on for you or any alb. Also gonna nail that bloody Lucresa soon too!

My site
Forgive my site link but hell I worked hard onnit and it gonna be good eventually!

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Ah sorry about that then, thought you randomly ran off, was in battle fever lol. And yeah, you do put up a good fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom