Fao Theodon :)

Lothoras

One of Freddy's beloved
Very nice fight near bled m8, we were 3 and you survived for what... 5 minutes? :D

We enjoyed it atleast :D

;D

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
so u killed him with 3 ppl and even dare to make a post about it rather than moving to some corner and feel ashamed for a day?

man ... pm him

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
... and you survived for what... 5 minutes?...

... and then a warlock have arrived and killed him in 4 secs.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
lol to this. I need a drink and maybe to stop Daoc. Poor Theo vs 3.

I could say more

I should say more

but I will log and go out instead. Hello old town!

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Appears from the original post that Theodon survived 5 minutes?

If so... it seems like a pretty even match even though it's 3 vs. 1. No? :)

Even so... PM the guy instead of making a thread! :)

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
I Think theodon is the most decent and most respected okayer i have ever seen. Perma solo, the fucker will never ever add one you. and v me it seems he plays his class to a certan standars, i can kill him and i can get him too very low hp .. but he wont IP? maybe its down maybe not.. i think and like to think he use'shis skill and abilitys to a fairness and to a funness of the game, maybe its my opinion or its true, but he is the daoc player that i wish a 1000 will follow

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
best pally around atm, very tough fight every time

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Lothoras said:
Very nice fight near bled m8, we were 3 and you survived for what... 5 minutes? :D

We enjoyed it atleast :D

;D

aye was a vey nice fight, he even got me :)

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
Once 1.83 gets here, it's you three that might last 5 min. :p

when 1.83 is live then 1.81 and 1.82 also is live and then i outcast anything :D (i hope)

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
i have had nice 1v1 fight's against theodon and bellive me he is a tough1 i allways was glad when we bump into eachother on brjna--dropoff cause i know it will be a very tension fight that requires all u r senses to be alerted.. and ye i noticed too he never used IP... although i have to admit i used i am not ashame i use it cause is a RA .. but i don;t understand why he don't bother to use it even if he is in trouble anyway is allways nice to meet some guys like theodo or vodkafairy , arraudry and other's i can't remeber their toon name that when they see u fighting 1v1 they never add, they w8 u to regain full hp and after that they /beckon u and challenge to a fight. i know rvr means u see an enemy JUMP on it and slay or be slayed but sometimes the real thing is 1v1 fight's so for all of those hib's/alb's/mid's that never added on me when i fight :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom