FAO: The Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
I just wanted to let you all know that as a result of Jarvio's recent behaviour I feel I can no longer remain a member of Chaos Theory.

Yesterday afternoon, following a conversation with Jarvio, I disbanded my Scout and my BB.

I want to stress that at no time did I have any knowledge whatsoever that Jarvio and his accomplice intended to rip people off during the ML9 raid. I would not accept, nor have I recieved any items from his scam during the raid (I wasn't online and only found out about it afterwards on FH), or at any other time from Jarvio or anyone acting on his behalf.

I publically condemn Jarvio for the extremely underhand and distasteful manner in which he mislead the BG.

I thought you may all like to see a screenshot of the conversation I had with him. He clearly shows no remorse whatsoever, and additionally his comments to me at the bottom of the screenshot go some way to showing what sort of person he really is.

I do hope that, as all of my characters are now unGuilded, I can carry on playing DAoC with a clean conscience. I did nothing wrong, and have done everything I can to distance myself from those that have. I trust this will be enough.

Kind Regards,

John.

P.S. I am looking for a new home, if any Guild thinks they can put up with an occassionally grumpy 32 year old, please PM me!

Attachments

• CT.jpg
    CT.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 192

Marc

FH is my second home
John mate, i never understood as to why you associated with these miserable little wankers in the first place.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
I just wanted to let you all know that as a result of Jarvio's recent behaviour I feel I can no longer remain a member of Chaos Theory.

Yesterday afternoon, following a conversation with Jarvio, I disbanded my Scout and my BB.

I want to stress that at no time did I have any knowledge whatsoever that Jarvio and his accomplice intended to rip people off during the ML9 raid. I would not accept, nor have I recieved any items from his scam during the raid (I wasn't online and only found out about it afterwards on FH), or at any other time from Jarvio or anyone acting on his behalf.

I publically condemn Jarvio for the extremely underhand and distasteful manner in which he mislead the BG.

I thought you may all like to see a screenshot of the conversation I had with him. He clearly shows no remorse whatsoever, and additionally his comments to me at the bottom of the screenshot go some way to showing what sort of person he really is.

I do hope that, as all of my characters are now unGuilded, I can carry on playing DAoC with a clean conscience. I did nothing wrong, and have done everything I can to distance myself from those that have. I trust this will be enough.

Kind Regards,

John.

P.S. I am looking for a new home, if any Guild thinks they can put up with an occassionally grumpy 32 year old, please PM me!

Sad it had to come this far tbh, by that i mean you haveing to leave the guild because the gm's did not care what jarvio was running around doing. But also nice to c someone standing up :cheers:

ps: wasnt anything personal in the other tread about me not wanting members from ct on my raids including you :)

Lepper

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning

Well done,

I have PMed you about a new home for you in Dark Prophecy, give me a bell if you want an invite

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Moaning Myrtle said:

Kind Regards,

John.

Good work mate...was sad to see a decent and respected player associated with that bunch. Well done imo :)

I left CT after getting a page of foul-mouthed abuse for refusing to join a FG of stealthers on the Agramon bridge...obviously they like to run their PvE raids just like their RvR raids...lamez0r-style!

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,
Jarvio is a LAME WANKER and out of order with what he did on the ML9 raid. I weas on that raid and him and his ass hole cronies pissed alot of peeps off.

Respect goes to john IMO, you did well mate, standing up to the prick, he needs knocking down and it certainly has happened LMFAO.

My Alliance <Supremacy> WILL NEVER entertain pricks like him, as the great man <Talsar> once told me "people like that spoil it for the rest of us and give our realm a bad nam" We <Supremacy Alliance> do not and will never be tarred with the brush of idiocy by twats like dafft and jarvio. He deserves everything he gets.

Stay Safe All

Gwyri

Proud Alliance Leader of Supremacy Alliance
Proud GM of Legion Flavia Firma
Proud GM of Supremacy <The Great man Talsars old guild>

LONG LIVE TALSAR

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Stop your moaning all over the forum already.. :touch:

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
Stop your moaning all over the forum already.. :touch:

:twak: Shut up!

Well done for leaving the twats behind moaning. i hope u find a good place in any good guild that dnt have a twat like Jarvo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom