FAO: the one who played Zoe and Vrisslar

B

Bellona

stading at beach with 22 sorc and 50 necro doing nothing, is not considered a camped spot, so FO!

V

Vrisslar

plz get your facts right m8

Zoe = lvl 50 caba
Vrisslar = lvl 22 sorc ( me if u didnt guess)

zoe was on tela road 2 get rezz bot if some1 should die around us.
And the 5 secs zoe is gone u and konge moves from trees 2 beach funny.
Then we pull both grps np in that for me but leeching like your and konge did is not a good thing if u ever read the COC

I have SS and all of u leeching but i didnt go whine 2 goa about u i left spot cause i dont want 2 waste my time on ppl like u sry

and afaik a lvl 50 caba can camp a tangler spot and the lvl 50 necro well she pulled there 2 with us but say and do what u want i dont care about ppl like u who have 2 whine like shit and dont even tell what really happend

and if u need rezz well im still there 2 rezz both u and konge so give msg if u need

think its sad ppl like u rune the game for others cause u only think about your self what about helping fellow albs guess u are not 1 of the old ppl in the way u behave but wtf a game have 2 have room for all

and about camping read the COC can u find anything about camping a spot ? no but do COC say u cant hit a pulled mob ?? yes

the only reason for spot camping is the good old players and some of the new that respect each other.

but hey do as u want say what u want i dont care not me who broke the rules

Best Regards
Vriss

Sry for errors in text but Eng is not my main Danish is ;)

O

old.Kerosene

I didn't think tanglers were the in thing anymore? I still have nightmares about them :(

B

Bellona

caba wasnt there, only that necro niara something

V

Vrisslar

Ok lets end this stupid thing its only a waste of time for both me and Bellona ;)
Lets spend our time on helping our fellow albs and defend our realm against those damn mid/hib ppl ;)

and yeah i admit stupid of me 2 send my caba friend after the rezz bot, but i didnt belive some1 would come and take the spot in 10 sec, but i learned from it, things have changed in DAoC so next time i go or send my necro friend :)

and 2 bellona u have 2 admit breaking a rule by leaching isnt 2 smart, but hey shit happens :)

Lets forgive and forget and move on, lets fight as a realm and not each other plz :)

sry for things i might have said that wasnt nice plz forgive :)

If your ever in need of rezz or other help msg me my rezz bot is allways in lyon when its logged on, and that goes for all albs im here 2 help the realm, nothing better then helping a person out and get a great THX for it :)

Best regards
Vriss

GM of Albions Mystic Warriors
Sry for Errors in text but im Danish and not great at English ;)

O

old.Niljindil

Why fight over beach anyway? :eek7: When i did tangs on camlann with my shammy people were always fighting over the tree spot :eek7:

V

Vrisslar

well sry was tired last night and didnt think about every : and ) i put together would turn in 2 a yellow dot lol

And old.Niljindil trees are allways camped so no other place then beach 2 fight and its a nice place 2 fight cause we are out of other ppl´s way :p hehe

well ok, like i more or less said in last post, was a stupid thing 2 argue about, but shit happens.

and 2 make Rnp happy here u go m8

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Best Regards
Vriss

GM of Albions Mystic Warriors
Sry for Errors in text but im Danish and not great at English

O

osy

so umm... this island of yours... is it close to the beach ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom