FAO The Mids in BG atm

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
nice fight there ^^ you guys chased us from mb around mid bettlebog down in water we ran around in water came up behind you, mezzed and kileld some then ran, they came after us towards apk, past apk to neutral island, was a great clash at ab finally.

however outnumbering us 8 vs 4 you seem to..

need moc on caster
need rr2 healers
need 1 bd and 2 warlocks, go figure we got owned?

just so lame to have a nice group fight and you must use everything op you can have... :touch:

Slusk

Fledgling Freddie
Bah :/ i think im the only rr2 healer /Ereasa tho..
Bu what can we do when you got endregen and speed, loong chase, gj running :worthy:

btw not to forget, I've been zerged all day from both albs and hibs.. abs the worst, 10 to 1 or more, but there are some ppl without stealth in BG that gets killed 40+ times from zergs, how about that?

Ulme

Fledgling Freddie
Quit the whining hamro!

if albs decide to bash us with 2fg's we get back at them and kill em silly. if you get in the way and can't handle it, go home and cry or sumthin :m00:

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Slusk said:
Bahbut there are some ppl without stealth in BG that gets killed 40+ times from zergs, how about that?

Fjanor comes to mind he dont give up though :)

Luki

Ulme

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro, if you're gonna keep on whining... plz keep it real, your fantasies are not intresting FYI...
:puke:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
I enjoyed the challenge personally :D. The more people out and about the merrier. Did get owned a whole lot today by greater numbers but that's where the fun is, that one perfect fight where you live to tell the tale. I was the VW that got owned in the little group, mostly by a big nasteh troll.

Albs stop waiting in keep please, from my pov our little hib group will try anything not to go near CK as have a massive problem with guard aggro, LOS and pesky scouts.

Fjanor (sp*) is nuts, fair play to the guy he keeps on going. I woulda stopped a long time ago with the amount of people that must add/zerg the poor little dude. Much respect!

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Ulme said:
Hamro, if you're gonna keep on whining... plz keep it real, your fantasies are not intresting FYI...
:puke:

i am, you think im making this up?

Ulme

Fledgling Freddie
You're right about 1 bd

but the rest...

this is the facts:
6-7 ppl in grp, NOT 8
1 rr2 healer, NOT rr2 healers
1 warlock

...and which caster had moc ???

get a calculator and whine on plz!

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
the moc was on a supp SM that i dont know name of, 2 warlocks. i didnt state 2 rr2 healers, but im done with this now i just needed to whine for a bit. everythings ok.. just that you try to have grp vs grp and nofun mids come along and "pwn"

Regen-

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
however outnumbering us 8 vs 4 you seem to..

need moc on caster
need rr2 healers
need 1 bd and 2 warlocks, go figure we got owned?

I dont think they 'needed' rr2 healers, or BD's/warlocks, im pretty sure that they just happened to be the people onlione who wanted to group.

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
u hav level req so ppl wont b running around with jugger in thid or TWF etc.

Chorend

Fledgling Freddie
there are some level requirement RA's toughness for example is lvl 40+ only

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom