P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Arnor
he's asking the spy, and anyone whos answering here must be a spy

:doh:

that means I'm a spy then does it?

S

saltymcpepper

everyone said i was a spy for a week once cos i got told about a mid rr on irc :)

P

phule_gubben

I will never leave Midgard, this is where all my chars grew up and they are all brothers and sisters with me. Betraying your own family by using spies are wrong and should not be done by anyone.

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
everyone said i was a spy for a week once cos i got told about a mid rr on irc :)

IMO it's wrong to use chat programs while running the game, it could be used as spying for a friend in another realm and thereby ruin something being planned for a long time.

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by phule_gubben
IMO it's wrong to use chat programs while running the game, it could be used as spying for a friend in another realm and thereby ruin something being planned for a long time.

Couldn't agree more.

C

Crashtje

they tried stopping that by making it un-windowed, but promptly made it windowed , you cud never stop any chat clients running whilst playin the game, dont think they would be able to

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
they tried stopping that by making it un-windowed, but promptly made it windowed , you cud never stop any chat clients running whilst playin the game, dont think they would be able to

true, there is no way you could 100% safe guard against spies, just have to enforce the rules when people are caught

H

herjulf

Ive said it before and i say it again should i see spy activity, unless som1 tells what was said in channel wide chat in Irc, i will report hem.

With the above twist though, i am not shure i would shut up had i seen a channelwide message about such a thing.
I would tell my /as what i heard, then continue to try and flush out the pest. by reporting him.

i am myself a quite static irc idler and have seen sum really annoying messages in the channels.

with reports of mid/alb/hib numbers in certain areas.
For example i saw in junction with a relicraid vs mid not very long ago, some1 actually replied to /who mid tuscaran glacier.

And replied reporting numbers.

Same goes for when we defend, i can see something like LOL @ mid zerg, /who mid odins gate?

And shurely a reply will pop up.

F

-Freezingwiz-

Can I be a spy aswell ?? and get a sniper rifel ? :D

S

ScarletPinp

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-
Can I be a spy aswell ?? and get a sniper rifel ? :D

yea can us albs get in on this?

Users who are viewing this thread