FAO: The guild "FoTM"

Borim

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
44
FAO: the guild FoTM

The guild FoTM currently recruiting people level 30+

Play a grp friendly char and be active primetime.

If you are intressted post here :m00:
 

living

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
553
Got a feeling u will be chained cuz of the guild name :>
Anyways not much info about ur guild, what do u do? how many 40+ or members at all? do u run pve grps or raids?
 
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
1,418
Guild name is sad.. I doubt you'll live long on Camlann.

I met a FoTM blue BD..he lagged cheated like a crazy hamster stuck in a blender..and then called me a n00b after I killed him. Bwhaha!
 

living

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
553
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Guild name is sad.. I doubt you'll live long on Camlann.

I met a FoTM blue BD..he lagged cheated like a crazy hamster stuck in a blender..and then called me a n00b after I killed him. Bwhaha!
Hate to break it for u but the lag cheat has been fixed in this patch.. u prolly mean strafeing and according to mythic it is a strategy that u choose to use and is no way against the rules :> Tho i wush they'd make /face work on it
 
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
1,418
living said:
Hate to break it for u but the lag cheat has been fixed in this patch.. u prolly mean strafeing and according to mythic it is a strategy that u choose to use and is no way against the rules :> Tho i wush they'd make /face work on it
Hmm.. I assumed it was lag cheat because the BD was lifetaping me when running away ( back facing me )
 

living

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
553
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Hmm.. I assumed it was lag cheat because the BD was lifetaping me when running away ( back facing me )
Ya same do people tell me i do when i use strafe lags... combine strafeing in a town lige aegir on a p3 1,3ghz and ur bound to get lag ghosts ;> But u cannot windowdrag anymore, never knew how to do it but dident work when i tried it after patch release
 

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
355
Yeah - straffing is defenitely a viable strategy, but I find the times that others have problems hitting me, I usually have the same difficulty - pretty much works both ways.
I'm afraid I'm a bit ignorant with the inplementation of lag-cheating etc. so I can't comment too much on that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom