FAO the guild Core

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
any chance my 30 sm can join?
need a social life on this server:)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
My level 30 nightshade joined yesterday.. and its a great guild :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Could join on theory but atleast this far my intrests to camlann has been on/off so would not make so good member :D

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
I am the original though :p Siphon joo lame ass! Speeeedster etc...grawrrrrr :( rolling VW to not be fotm :(

My reaver been lvl 39 for 4 months lol >.< only just dinged 40.5 ;)

B

Ballad

Contact Siphon, Whipplash, Shattered, Invader or Vorenaid (or me) to join. If no one of these are online PM Greyelf (Grumling, Niakaru etc), our alt/invite wh... master-of-alts. :)

ps: we're keeping a small break in recruiting so don't get upset if we tell you to come back later.

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
I am the original though :p Siphon joo lame ass! Speeeedster etc...grawrrrrr :( rolling VW to not be fotm :(

You might've been first, but I'm the best and highest of the two of us now ;)

living

Fledgling Freddie
tbh Core is making the same mistake as Ivy League, letting /lvled people join be4 they know not to piss off 50 guilds by leeching, will make u guys chained in a few months :> Already got a nice list of Core ppl to chain due to their evulness leeching

G

Giacomo

Good Luck for your Guild,
I would like to know though :
Do you have any Rules ? i.e. No grey- nor chainkill ? Buguse ? Leeching ?
Hm ok with Orenthal probably not .. /wave

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
tbh Core is making the same mistake as Ivy League, letting /lvled people join be4 they know not to piss off 50 guilds by leeching, will make u guys chained in a few months :> Already got a nice list of Core ppl to chain due to their evulness leeching

The more higher lvls aren't even active in PvP, just PvE so yea u probably just met a few of the lowbies, and we invite only 30+ healers atm so dunno whether they gave /30 to Camlann

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
living said:

Leeching is a legitimate leveling technique, how u think those poor BD's ever level? :twak:

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
living said:

We hardly have any /level 20ers.... the average guildie lvl is 33-34 I think.

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Spoke at lenght with a guildy of yours yesterday..

He made a good impression ;)
Considering joining ya with my hamsters if allowed, will send ya ingame in a week or so when i get out of military if i do ;)

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Giacomo said:
Good Luck for your Guild,
I would like to know though :
Do you have any Rules ? i.e. No grey- nor chainkill ? Buguse ? Leeching ?
Hm ok with Orenthal probably not .. /wave

NO CRYING

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
living said:

u have a high lvl BD what o what do u expect m8y?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom