FAO the current owner of Eystill (faremma acct Dan Hansen's acct)

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know if you still play. but i'd greately appreciate if you could send me a msg with my brothers current messenger or even his phone nr if you still have it or, if one from "Eystill holders" guild can tell me if he still plays and how i can contact the first take over of that acct.

Im ashamed to say it but my brother and i havent had contact in any way for the past 2 years, and our mom had a fatal accident... and i need to get a hold of him....
sorry for using freddy's house for this but i couldn't find him via the danish network company tdc or the social security office....
And this is the last option i could think of in a last desperat action..

Sorry again.

//Regards

Tilda

Sorry about your mother. I hope you manage to find him :(

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Im presuming you mean the same guy who plays Kaleid the BD in Talons Reach - he was on earlier today i think and definitely last night (and on vent too) but not now and his msn is showing "away for the weekend" - sorry m8 but when i next see him ill tell him to contact you (if its the same guy ofc).

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Kaleid is the man im looking for i remember him, thanx a million mate i do ow you big time.

Kaleid

Fledgling Freddie
Forf, sorry mate I have been away for the weekend and would love to help. I'll let Dan know you are trying to get in touch with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom