FAO: The 2fgm+ camping apk

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Could you feck off and get lost under the bridge you belong? thx in advance dear no-brain-or-skill zerglings :puke:

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
what made me laugh was the 4 or 5 stealthers just down the bottom of the hill from atk...their skills must be so uber that they all have to hit the same cloth wearing caster about 10 times...and, the bowing afterwards,,,so funny indeed. Just a case of /release come back and kill you. If i die..i am gonna take one of you with me !!

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
lol what makes me laugh is this morning around 20 mids camped atk and there was only 2 albs there. but then again, there was about 4fga the other day, and 1fgm, the albs wiped us and all ran back up to atk...if u all stay there then we dont really have much choice but i agree it sucks ass, i usually just run about at mb when that happens hoping to get a duel or 2 with any stealthers that might happen to be there :) usually dont tho, they just hide at atk with their bows trying to kill someone from the safety of them master wizards....so i just head back to atk and join the other 2+fgm hoping to score an RP

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Rhirap said:
lol what makes me laugh is this morning around 20 mids camped atk and there was only 2 albs there. but then again, there was about 4fga the other day, and 1fgm, the albs wiped us and all ran back up to atk...if u all stay there then we dont really have much choice but i agree it sucks ass, i usually just run about at mb when that happens hoping to get a duel or 2 with any stealthers that might happen to be there :) usually dont tho, they just hide at atk with their bows trying to kill someone from the safety of them master wizards....so i just head back to atk and join the other 2+fgm hoping to score an RP

/wave ....i thought i had you earlier..female cabby called Heathina...not sure if you were afk standing on ck side of mb....i managed to get 2 DoTs off on you and send my pet in..then you legged it away..i was waiting for your DS, but it never came )o: ...always next time though.
But, i did think you were being bait, so i was crapping myself as i was solo and totally unbuffed alone on mb when middies had ck. I got killed by a stealther luri as i managed to get all the way onto ck hill for a closer looksee (o:

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
lol hiya mate! was afk yeah lol, i legged it to ck, thought i was a gonner, came back to kb at like 30% life with a pet on me, i came back looking for u but u were long gone by then :) im only bait for myself ;) sometimes i run about on mb hoping to find a stealther, or stand still hoping 1 will attack me so i can nail them :)

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
lol camping ATK.... once i re-open my acount in NF and remake Ctx under some different stuff, i camp ATK 24/7 ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
should have taken a screenie of the alb fg just cus i was standing there alone.
Im sure all 2fg were needed to get from ATK to CK :)

mids go atk when there is nothing left to kill
albs go mtk when there is nothing left to kill

mids zerg
albs zerg

and just fyi, those 5 stealthers were there fighting ur fg of stealthers including 2 mincers who were running round ganking them. But then albs couldnt possibly be doing something like that :rolleyes:

i camp atk since noone runs solo anymore so i pick off straglers, shame thid has come to this but it has

Tomb

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl Chronic, you had 5 sbs in a group and 3 hunters tagging along, there were 2 infis, of which I was one of them, and a mincer, and the only reason you guys back off was because I got a catapult out ;)

Was fun with all the hit and run tactics going on just a shame there weren't any aoe casters about :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom