FAO: Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Jake's post history on Rigante forums:

"" Aye, thats a long time lol.

I haven't been managing my guild fer very long, but I've got a good handful of geezers now.

I don't know what the best way to play gm is but so far just to have a laugh works. currently trying to build up a fg of rvr players.

No doubt I'll see you guys out in the field.

___

Say! - you know why there seems to be a lack of df recently? Is it because of the TOA released no one can get away from it
icon_razz.gif

Not v good for the lower lvls if you know what i mean, Seal trade has basically gone too.""

-------------------

"" Lol really!

Well I assume you're the jester of the rigante, must be if you associated yourself with a womble!

Well I better stop posting before I annoy someone.

Nice meeting you guys and hope I answered your question.

- Jake (Alb Pry SS Merchant)""

--------

"" Aphid, or Neil,

Left because he needed the cash from his account.

And I needed a respec stone.

I guess you guys would hold it against me for buying the account, especially as you all have a strong belief in self-support.

Reason I did it, is im trying to support my guild, and as I don't have 24/7 to get plat, or craft all the different skills in order to support the folks (as they are all rather new to the game) seemed like the best option.

But now that the guild has found its feet with a handful of dedicated folks I guess i don't really need the account as much.

But I'd gladly sell it back as the real aphid was a safe geeza. along with most of you guys. (only one ive had any agro with. .. No names though!)

As a question. How long have rigante been about?""

---------

Conclusion, you're dumb.

I won't be posting anything more, just wanted to clear that up. (Needed an audience or would have PM'd it :<)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You've both had a say, let that be the end of it on here please guys.

Have some:

:sex:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom