FAO: Synergy :)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
were r u guys! ?:(

are u guys inactive atm, just havnt seen u guys play in a bit, we miss the fun fights you give. come back! :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Been a bit quiet this weekend m8:(

Back to normal Monday tho :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Aye, back to normal next week hopefully although i wont be on much, got a busy rl next week, starting with a rugby hearing, got accused of throwing a bin at a referee :(

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
I havent died to a fg of synergy before Xd

but sub plz send me fraps xD

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
you deny too many incidents hesteboi and whine so much when you get owned

t_t

Haki

Fledgling Freddie
uhm... feel a little stupid here... What are you guys talking about ??

Marc

FH is my second home
Most people use pronography to wank off to.

Hestehun uses his character select screen

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Heste doesn't appear to be the sharpest pencil in the case.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
[NO]Subedai said:
wanna see all 9 fraps video's against LA ? :D

no offense, but a randomized full caster grp vs a setgrp with 2 BL light tanks isnt much of material to b proud of, and parking it in ur hdd as proof of how much u pwned LA is also fun ;p~ cause 1 crap day incidents (and 1 grp thing) dont talk about a whole guild etc.. am sure u have lost flawlessly a good share too, but u wouldnt record/offer those ones /shrug (and before u say, i think i was only in the first two of those recorded fights.. remember bard going ld on engage on first one.. ah well)

Other than that yes, heste talks too much ;p~

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL random caster grp ..... m8 you should know what you are talking about before you open your mouth.....

Aussie

Banned
LA even lost from The Iron Wind and they had like bleu cons in their group

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Theodoric said:
LOL random caster grp ..... m8 you should know what you are talking about before you open your mouth.....

Well i just watched the vid, and i was only present on first fight.

It doesnt require serious observation to notice that every fight theres new ppl in grp, many non guildies (given the fact that all fights did happen in a couple of hours means they had to pick up random replacements nearly ever run)
There was no voicecom whatsoever, was a very random pick up grp with a few guildies as base and very unstable. Some of the characters were been 'borrowed' aswell.. Basically it was a good pick up grp, but still a pick up grp while u are running a set grp..

Anyway i did/do enjoy facing the challenge regardless of the odds, and u have put a decent fg together.. Was just merely saying its not fights to 'boast' about..

ps: may add that some ppl on our part played horrible after seen fights from ur pov ;p~ and extreme lack of interrupts on our part aswell.. bad day i guess. (i was the sexy luri sheriff in the first fight ;p~)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Aye, back to normal next week hopefully although i wont be on much, got a busy rl next week, starting with a rugby hearing, got accused of throwing a bin at a referee :(

ROFL so what's your defence? :D

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Theodoric said:
yeah i mean most of your grp was brehons i forgot

ok yes you may aswell ignore everything and get away thinking you are the best and/or we suck, ur a free man xD

Marc

FH is my second home
Bracken said:
ROFL so what's your defence? :D

easy. I didnt do it. Just put a bin in his dressing room and said "ref, that was you today".

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
easy. I didnt do it. Just put a bin in his dressing room and said "ref, that was you today".

A tad harsh. Would have been kinder to just smack him around the face with a bit of wet Haddock ;)

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Hahaha @ Hestethun, fragile ego! :D

dont be to hard on him , as who cares what he thinks or say,

we had alot of nice fights agains both LA and mid grps some we win and some we lose ,thats what make´s the game fun.

hope we keep on having nice fight to :clap:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
snopy said:
dont be to hard on him , as who cares what he thinks or say,

we had alot of nice fights agains both LA and mid grps some we win and some we lose ,thats what make´s the game fun.

hope we keep on having nice fight to :clap:

And if LD stops talking about bacon and cream cakes on teamspeak we'll win 10% more at least! :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Aussie said:
LA even lost from The Iron Wind and they had like bleu cons in their group

euhm

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHHHAHAH WHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAA:wub:

Marc

FH is my second home
ok Aussie is Aussie, he cant help being a prick, but euhm, Angelheal, why are you laughing? Tell me the name of your guild please? I have nothing but respect for the Iron Wind. Top bunch of people and apart from Eggy and Borni (SS) probably have THE best GM in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom