fao spavio benetur etc

censi

Can't get enough of FH
if your not going to add dont kill my pet versus a PBT warden...

you might as well just nuke me down.

but thanks anyway! ;)

Loranthas

Fledgling Freddie
Oh censi, sry this wasnt intentional mate, dint press any button there anyways. I respect clear 1vs1 and never add, and some people can verify that we also let soloers generally unharmed when we run with more than two (well.. not locs ;) )

Can't say what exactly happened, but definatelly wasnt out of malice or a bad sence of humor. I stayed till the end to /clap the winner and /bow to the looser (if you recall it). The winner walked way and I have to say it was a great fight from both parts, close even without your pet.

Nor me or guildies intended to spoil your game there, sometimes in the panic of inc, people act in haste.

Apollogies, even while not in fault.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Censi, chain-/slap Moriane please. Doing the run backwards trick in water is fucking shit. Tell the **** I'm gonna teach him next time he pops next to me somewhere xD

Yes, that pissed me off :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
beneataur no worries.. it wasnt said with any malice and it turned out to be a fun fight... totaly appreciate when a mini group watches like that... /salute..

next time frozen u lucky bastered!

Alcione

Loyal Freddie
Sorry about that, will leave the cute puppy alone next time :) was a good fight to watch though and I thought you had him a few times there.

zinna

Fledgling Freddie
omg i dont like being called etc /sobs. i have a name and its ummmm omg i forgot. anyway sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom