FAO Someone at GOA Office

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
1) Does anyone ever read /APPEAL?
2) How does it work? = I submitted something.... nothing has happend yet

Also, when you get back from whatever your doing at the moment, could you find it in your hearts to come onto Alb Excal and reset Shades 'Of Mist Encounter' Please. 3 days its been down and I find it hard to believe that it takes that long to spawn all 3 statues.

Thank you! :)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Appeal doesn't work in the international version of the game. For ingame support do /who 100 to see if a GM is online. If there isn't then contact one of the E&Es who will be able to contact us on your behalf or offer general advice.

Excal E&Es
Pryd E&Es
E&Es on IRC

I'll have a look at SoM however I know it's been done on Alb Excal in the last three days. If it's bugged I'll reset it, otherwise you need to wait for it to pop normally.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
/appeal is for the US version only. GoA chose to use the web-based RightNow system, but I don't know why they're not using in-game CSR's, maybe there's a legal problem.

Check with your realm's E&E persons, they'll contact a GoA GM asap if there's a problem.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
Appeal doesn't work in the international version of the game. For ingame support do /who 100 to see if a GM is online. If there isn't then contact one of the E&Es who will be able to contact us on your behalf or offer general advice.

Excal E&Es
Pryd E&Es
E&Es on IRC

I'll have a look at SoM however I know it's been done on Alb Excal in the last three days. If it's bugged I'll reset it, otherwise you need to wait for it to pop normally.

Is it not worth disabling this on our servers then? :)

Was no one on /who 100 and been checking every hour or so...

Is it worth me still contacting one of the E&E's on Excal our are you looking into this encounter now?

And its been done within the last 3 days? - strange, since saturday morning its been at the same stage of the encounter now and not reset/ allowed anyone to get the arti/ enouter going...

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
/appeal is client-sided I think. GoA probably can't modify that without violating their agreement with Mythic. Requiel?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Dreamor said:
Is it not worth disabling this on our servers then? :)

Was no one on /who 100 and been checking every hour or so...

Is it worth me still contacting one of the E&E's on Excal our are you looking into this encounter now?

And its been done within the last 3 days? - strange, since saturday morning its been at the same stage of the encounter now and not reset/ allowed anyone to get the arti/ enouter going...

he's looking into it already (see his post) so probably not much point pestering the E&E :)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel has reset it now, thanks mate!

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Daedalus said:
/appeal is for the US version only. GoA chose to use the web-based RightNow system, but I don't know why they're not using in-game CSR's, maybe there's a legal problem.

More a financial one methinks.

Jace

Fledgling Freddie
If it isn't supported it should be removed, by Mythic if needs must.

I know the peeps working at GOA undoubetedly work very hard but the decision taken to deny the EU customers of ingame CSRs (and telephone support) is disgraceful tbh.

Nice little tale . . . I was playing in Thidranki on US servers. There were only 8 of us and we decided to take the CK, or at least die trying. We got all the way to the Lord room to find he was stuck in a doorway and unkillable. I used /appeal and within 60 seconds I got a reply from a CSR saying it was all fixed and we should be able to kill the Lord now. What's even more amazing was that this happened at about 5am server time.

A superb level of service and for LESS than I pay for my EU sub, theres is something SERIOUSLY wrong here.

(p.s. the US telephone support has been equally impressive)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom