FAO Snigmorder you cheating scum

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
As the post says,inf pops hits my thane I return fire,out of range,WTF?Hes right in front of me hitting me,I try again,out of range,but again hes hitting me,1 more time,oooh look outa rng.I swap to a 2h sword and while doing so hit the insta lightning bolts,they hit and he sees the 2h sword come out and pop hes gone,how the hell do u insta stealth in thid about 1 second after you have been hit by 2 different insta bolts.CAN WE SAY CHEATER :twak: :twak:
And no it wasnt lag as hes still hitting and doing dmg to me but each time I try it back hes outa range but the bolts manage to get him and he makes an escape the fucking Phantom would b proud of :twak:
Get a life,its thid ffs paly it for fun,if you need to cheat then theres summat wrong with u m8.
And no I didnt get wtf pwnd as he ran off due to the 1 hit I did manage to time right and the 2 insta bolts up his ass.

duddley

Fledgling Freddie
There's both inbound and outbound lag, you prob suffered from the last of those two, clogged upstream, aint funny at all, used to have it alot with my old isp :)

This Snigmorder was easy tho, can't be cheating, if he is he's doing it wrong :p

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
I spoke with a couple of the sbs around and 2 of them said they had same problem with him,locked onto him,went for the PA but didnt even unstealth just told that hes out of range?

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and i have a 1mb broadband con so ill be suprised with a clogged upstream?

duddley

Fledgling Freddie
Doesn't matter what size you have of your pipe to be honest, at that time when I had my shitty isp I had about nearly 12mbs up/down, still fell for the lagmonster against certain connections, goa being one of them.

Now it works like a charm with my 0.5mbit adsl :)

Remember that it could have been a combination of a shitty day for his isp, a or maybe goa? (Been haveing 2-3 sec lags on prydwen the past few days at times). Lots off stuff can have a part of that :)

He didn't lag yesterday, atleast, not during the whole day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom