FAO: Smoran and Dafft

Velveteen

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, typical scouts eh?

wait for people to engage mob then attack from behind.

Well, you guys need to go back to ToA get more artifacts and then go to Emain and join your zerging realm for more 2pt kills, then try again, cause you guys got pwned by two unbuffed un-ToA'd vaktens while you were in shade mode, har how pathetic. I had so much fun spamming /rude at you.

I even laughed so hard irl when you called your 5 buddies to come kill us =P

Thanks for putting a fun end to my farming for the while =P

-Volitans

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
I never want to act my age, whats my age again? Whats my age again?

*dances*

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
awwww poor iccle middies.............btw last time I checked DF was a rvr dungeon...............oh well tough shit matey

oh and btw, in case you didnt know, scout melee sucks, so Im not surprised to be beaten by 2 unbuffed mids

now go cry in the corner :fluffle:

Velveteen

Fledgling Freddie
lol Dafft, you truely are a retard :clap:

My thread wasn't in anyway a whine. Infact I couldn't careless. I just find it funny how gimped you are. And thought I would share the thought with you =)

Cheers for the giggles =P

edit: Would of been a whine if you and Smoran had of killed me though :eek7:

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
ur either making the thread to whine, or to pin a medal on ur own chest. Which do u prefer?

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Volitans Infernus Defiance 50 21,071 1,640 Berserker Troll

What a surprise...

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Newsflash: Your post is a whine! :D

then waht is he whining about oO?

this is a "you got served" thread im pretty sure

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda funny, as my hunter goes, I happily shoot em alb in the backside, and even more happy when they are engaged since to do anything else would get me killed every now and then, and that is not the objective methinks.

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
I do it to albs all day long.. Usually with a LW Cold bow and rapid fire so it makes lots of flashy sparks fly off their ass, then watch them run around in panic as a drinker chews them up.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Velveteen said:
-Volitans

go seek professional help... NOW!

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Velveteen said:
lol Dafft, you truely are a retard :clap:

My thread wasn't in anyway a whine. Infact I couldn't careless. I just find it funny how gimped you are. And thought I would share the thought with you =)

Cheers for the giggles =P

edit: Would of been a whine if you and Smoran had of killed me though :eek7:
wtf is it with people on these forums....yes it was a whine.

I find it funneh that you had to bring it to the forums....you're a complete twat, no offense (This is me being ironic btw)

Marc

FH is my second home
Velveteen said:
Hi, typical scouts eh?

Well, you guys need to go back to ToA get more artifacts and then go to Emain and join your zerging realm for more 2pt kills, then try again, cause you guys got pwned by two unbuffed un-ToA'd vaktens while you were in shade mode, har how pathetic. I had so much fun spamming /rude at you.

-Volitans

Your first kill YES!!! Bloody hell, if you are gonna get this excited about your first kill on an mmorpg, imagine what you are gonna be like when you lose your virginity.

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Your first kill YES!!! Bloody hell, if you are gonna get this excited about your first kill on an mmorpg, imagine what you are gonna be like when you lose your virginity.

roflmao best post ever imo :)

Oh and to the nonce starting this thread, a Scout will never be a match for a mid tank, buffed or not buffed.

Powerslave

Fledgling Freddie
hey Velvet, have a fortune cookie

fortune.jpg

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
You did well and those scout should be able to kill a Zerk, only problem i see is that these scouts are without solo/duo experience therefore they got thier ass chewed up waiting for thier pets to come and assist them.

Learn to solo your scouts and you may be able to do amazing stuff in the future.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Velveteen said:
Hi, typical scouts eh?

-Volitans

I have always resisted the urge to stoop so low to go so cheesy as to say what I am about say but this is about a good a time as any so here goes -

QQ cry more noob !

Hmm I feel strangely dirty now....

~edit~ BTW welcome to FH !

Velveteen

Fledgling Freddie
omg so upset irl now =(((

everyone's flaming me, i suddenly realise how sad and lonely i am, and all my spots. oh being a virgin too. Excuse me while I run off to cry =((

btw. hahahaha

p.s. yes I am a twat =)) Anything else? =P

edit: No its not a whine. No I don't want a medal. I want a damn cabinet, to put my n00b trophy in =) ty =P

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Tay said:
wtf is it with people on these forums....yes it was a whine.

I find it funneh that you had to bring it to the forums....you're a complete twat, no offense (This is me being ironic btw)

I know you like to think your shit don't stank but lean a little bit closer see that roses really smell like boo-hoo. Yeah roses really smell like boo-hoo.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Velveteen said:
you guys got pwned by two unbuffed un-ToA'd vaktens while you were in shade mode, har how pathetic.

I think he wants mythic to nerf Midgard?
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom