FAO: smelly albs at Occasus' Bridge

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I'm so sick of all those adders out there!!

Here i am, with my rr5 zerker, trying to solo....

...and today was pretty good!

Thanks for a great night at Occasus' Bridge!
I ran around there tonight with my gimpy valkyn zerker and had lots of fun! Even had some good fights.
Some i won, some(ok, most) i lost, but it was great to see so many of you albs that didn't add.
I even met smaller groups of 3(or so) people that let me fight one of you, instead of just gank me.
Much appreciated.

I don't remember the names of everyone, but i'd like to give a special thanks to Duzic, Drkz, Herohui and whoever else i fought and whos name i have forgotten! :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
sorry for vanishing on you. felt mean for chasing you down and re-attacking you. /hug

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Neffneff said:
sorry for vanishing on you. felt mean for chasing you down and re-attacking you. /hug
Hehe, no worries. You were just using your abilities to kill a light tank. ;)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
it's strange, if you in a 1v1 most albs that camp a bridge will not add. But if your caught solo and your not fighting you will get ganked.

I only see this from albs though !

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
Sorry, but lol :<
"OMG U DARN MIDZ @ SVASUD FAZTE! I R WNT SOLO GARDS N U R LIK ADD!" ;/
If you wanna solo, maybe go a bit further away from beno? :<

If occasus aint the bridge by beno, feel free to ignore me :p

But...but...he just said he was able to solo :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Zoia said:
I'm so sick of all those adders out there!!

Here i am, with my rr5 zerker, trying to solo....

...and today was pretty good!

I ran around there tonight with my gimpy valkyn zerker and had lots of fun! Even had some good fights.
Some i won, some(ok, most) i lost, but it was great to see so many of you albs that didn't add.
I even met smaller groups of 3(or so) people that let me fight one of you, instead of just gank me.
Much appreciated.

I don't remember the names of everyone, but i'd like to give a special thanks to Duzic, Drkz, Herohui and whoever else i fought and whos name i have forgotten! :)

Pfft, you forgot me. I just played around with you a bit by sending single greycon earthpets in then running past and hugging :p

Nice to hear you managed to get decent rvr, was lagging too bad last night thanks to my ISP so i couldnt stay about and see how it went. But good to hear others are starting to not add on fights.... mind you, saw a inf start fighting a sb on agramon bridge, next hing that happened was about 7 casters came and nuked the poor sb down

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
Much appreciated.

I don't remember the names of everyone, but i'd like to give a special thanks to Duzic, Drkz, Herohui and whoever else i fought and whos name i have forgotten!

hehe thanks for the 2 duels vs me litle blue pala named Denethors, always nice to see ppl out there doing solo;)

and soz for taking u out with me sorc + me theurg friend....

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
it's strange, if you in a 1v1 most albs that camp a bridge will not add. But if your caught solo and your not fighting you will get ganked.

I only see this from albs though !
Not strange imo, from what I've seen most groups play this way. Theres many who will not add on fair fights, but few who will leave a soloer who's walking along. Can't force or expect people to do either, but if someones going to kill me I'd much rather they leave the 1v1 fight and then gank me after if I win, than gank me mid-fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom