FAO Skonai, kille and pocopico

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Yes this is a whine..I rarely do it but this one is just hard to understand...

You guys just dont want your opponents to come back to leirvik do ya? It wasnt just 2 infils but also a mincer Vs 1 skald...unbuffed ofc...I really wish someone would explain this mentality..cause I dont get it. I know chances are they dont even read these boards, but heres hoping someone will direct them here.

I'd luv to actually fight you guys 1v1. And with Leirvik being VERY slow these days your just making it more quiet..cause I wont be comming back tonite...and everytime I do get zerged like this I rarely go back(yeye everyone zergs yadayada...but this is a weird scenario imo...they KNOW I'm solo...and still all 3 jump me...surely 1 troll cant be that scary?!).

So hf in there tonite, killing mobs or whatever.

QQ for me

/Dracus

Mufasa

Fledgling Freddie
Think what ppl need to remember when writting these threads is . . . .it's not PvP it's "Realm" Vs "Realm", if you want a 1v1 go duel in a none RvR zone or if your after a duel with another realm go PvP server find a nice little quiet corner and kill each other.
Ofc if your problem is you really want to be in leirvik and want a even numbers fight why not call in some friends and kill them?

Anyway nearly capped in molvik so cya in Leirvik soon on my caba :)

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Dracus said:

You guys just dont want your opponents to come back to leirvik do ya? It wasnt just 2 infils but also a mincer Vs 1 skald...unbuffed ofc...I really wish someone would explain this mentality..cause I dont get it. I know chances are they dont even read these boards, but heres hoping someone will direct them here.

I'd luv to actually fight you guys 1v1. And with Leirvik being VERY slow these days your just making it more quiet..cause I wont be comming back tonite...and everytime I do get zerged like this I rarely go back(yeye everyone zergs yadayada...but this is a weird scenario imo...they KNOW I'm solo...and still all 3 jump me...surely 1 troll cant be that scary?!).

QQ for me

/Dracus

Drac, it happens all the time, in all the realms, in all the places, since the year dot. For some reason, even though my Runeys deathspam is as common in Thid as STD's on a whore, it still requires one Sorceror to mezz me from about 80 miles away, then 2 infils, a theurg, a cabalist and a second sorceror to all hammer at once, jus to kill little old me.

Who died for the 50th time, no more than 45 seconds before, to the same group. I can't have been worth naff all - if im even worth one single RP at that point, then GoA need to seriously reconsider that too, otherwise an easy kill like my runey will be farmed over and over, and not actually get anywhere.

I do believe there should be a solo-only BG, but that still wont sort it out, cos everyone will still move in at least 1FG at a time, and anyone who wants to solo/duo will have no chance anyway :m00:

still, ill keep runnin out, and ill keep not putting up a fight when i see a horde coming at me. I just /shrug and wait to die. If i DO get someone with testicular fortitude enough that they will fight on their own, then its all the more fun, win or lose, that i had my pessimistic view on thid reversed, even if for just a minute :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Dracus said:

QQ for me

/Dracus

Its stupid when it happens but your realm mates are doing it right now too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom