FAO: Sharma

E

Ekydus

They shouldn't start a thread about it if they can't spell it properly TBH. :/

C

Cloudd_RTD

Hihi.

Sharma is a crackbutter.
Kidding, she and her husband(s) are cwute. :)

C

Cloudd_RTD

Yes, and don't you dear think that I would'nt find out. Nothing goes past me(except cake, I so stwongley disembowel cake. Hate it.). Anyways. How's Fondgrim, Sharma?
I don't understand. It's me holy jolly birthday todays, and not a single personal message in my profile. I feel forsaken.

Actually, I think I will try to play the piano. Yes.
Fongelfritters.

S

Sharma

1st off, Who on earth is fondgrim?
2nd, What on earth are you on? i want some.

C

Cloudd_RTD

1st off: I'm making a joke about you beeing Darma and Fondgrim beeing Fangrim. Frollyloppers. Your to young to remember those.
In my days we could remember a name for weeks without water, and still survive in the harsh jungles of Albion.

Todays youngsters only /level and don't go through the harsh times of their elders days! We gave blood only to feed our childrens we did! And with our hands we carved the mountins so prad' and gloryfell'! It was aur' blood and aur' warm and strong bodehs that made thing's the way they ar' todays!

Brimstone you scallywag, bring forth the cottage!

O

old.tRoG

I'm trying, but I can't smell the comedy in the first place.

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by Cloudd_RTD
1st off: I'm making a joke about you beeing Darma and Fondgrim beeing Fangrim. Frollyloppers. Your to young to remember those.
In my days we could remember a name for weeks without water, and still survive in the harsh jungles of Albion.

Todays youngsters only /level and don't go through the harsh times of their elders days! We gave blood only to feed our childrens we did! And with our hands we carved the mountins so prad' and gloryfell'! It was aur' blood and aur' warm and strong bodehs that made thing's the way they ar' todays!

Brimstone you scallywag, bring forth the cottage!

puff, puff and pass.

C

Cloudd_RTD

That's an honour! :D
Someone quoted me! :)
*blush*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom