FAO: Ronso

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Whats that cute baby you got as avatar all about? :x

tell us! :)

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
by posting this topic here,I have to say this :

Mastade,you'r either a girl who's too idiot,or a male who's acting like a girl.Try to behave like an adult please,it's getting on fucking nerves of many excal-hibernia's players,but they can't just tell it to your face because of your elitist-friends-and-their-oh-so-great-druim-ligenist-rvr-brain.

Leathas/Retired

PonZaC

One of Freddy's beloved
Leathas said:

Mastade,you'r either a girl who's too idiot,or a male who's acting like a girl.Try to behave like an adult please,it's getting on fucking nerves of many excal-hibernia's players,but they can't just tell it to your face because of your elitist-friends-and-their-oh-so-great-druim-ligenist-rvr-brain.

Leathas/Retired

Bye Bye Leathas! /wave

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Wow - it might be off topic but god forbid friends communicate in their community regardless if its about a lost keep or just to say hi -

Leathas m8 - plenty of times Ive seen you out and around emain and the bears and we had a few chats etc - Thought this was a bit above you m8 - be happier fool :p AND THE SEXISM !! I always wanted to be a girl but if thats what mastade is then IM NOT CHOPPING the big 111 off .. :D

:twak: @ coccas

and the baby is my favourite type of food at the moment - changed it from kinder beunos last week +_+

god im a leetist ..gonna go stand in the back of DL with my buff bot and jump around for a bit /hugging stuff ;)

close thread..flame me ingame mast !

and remember !! LUV EACH OTHER - HATE PIRACY CAUSE IT PROMOTES TERRORISM !??! fucking terrorists watching free dvd bastards

statued

Loyal Freddie
Ronso said:
and remember !! LUV EACH OTHER - HATE PIRACY CAUSE IT PROMOTES TERRORISM !??! fucking terrorists watching free dvd bastards
hehe :sex:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Leathas said:

Leathas/Retired

who the fuck are you and why should i be a girl for asking Ronso what his Avatar is about? have i not accepted ur grp invite at some point or what?, since you act like a stupid retard?

Fille^

Fledgling Freddie
Leathas said:

Leathas/Retired

couldn't agree more... but she is really hot

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
im hot but im not a girl(unfortunately ~~) fs :/

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Fille^ said:
couldn't agree more... but she is really hot

Not all off us can live with 24/7 xxxkeep got alarmclockzored, gonna tell mom threads... :p

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Ronso said:

Piracy does fund terrorism...we buy kebabs at lan parties xD

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Jika said:
its Kinder Bueno .. @ Ronso :twak:
:wub:

Did you press F7 for spell check or are they supplying chocalte at your rebel camp now Art ? :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ronso said:
Did you press F7 for spell check or are they supplying chocalte at your rebel camp now Art ? :p

Kinder Buneo 80c
2x Bags of thai rings 90c
500ml Coca-Cola 1.30c

..... Being a Smartass ingame ....

PRICELESS

:worthy:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:
Kinder Buneo 80c
2x Bags of thai rings 90c
500ml Coca-Cola 1.30c