FAO Requiel (Or any GM/GOA Staff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaod

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel, you probably don't remember details of a conversation we had in a thread around mid-december (nor do I expect you to) - where you kindly informed me that the question of compensation for standard of service had been passed on to senior members of GOA.

As a month has now passed since that question was posed, and the problems are still continuing, I wonder if you might stress the point again on behalf of the user community that an official response to the question, - whether it be positive or negative - is now long overdue.

Thank you in advance.

Extracts of the following thread:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/show...37&page=1&pp=15
Kaod said:
Since this seems to be the only place to find out from official sources what is REALLY going on, I would like a GOA representative to tell me if we are due ANY free time at all for the poor standard of service over the past weeks, and if not, why not.
Requiel said:
If that happens it will be announced on the official site and not here. Any decision like that will be taken way over my head and as such I can't and won't speculate on it.
Kaod said:
Fair enough I understand that.

I therefore ask that you ask the question of those senior people, so that they give an answer one way or another and THAT is put on the official site.
Kaod said:
Or even an official response or senior GOA acknowledgement to the fact that the player base is asking the question as I said in a previous post.

I'd really like to know where we stand on this, as no response is sometimes worse than a negative one.
Requiel said:
I've passed it on.
For the record I always pass on the significant concerns of the community. It's a two way thing, I tell you things and I tell my boss things.

Stinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Here is your official GoA reply:
"Smelly foreign bastard. Shut up and keep paying for the service you are not getting."
That is what they mailed me :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Stinkies said:
Here is your official GoA reply:
"Smelly foreign bastard. Shut up and keep paying for the service you are not getting."
That is what they mailed me :(

well with a name like Stinkies what do you expect?

(boom boom!)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Thing is, Freddyshouse isnt GOAs customer service forums. I sincerely doubt you will get a response to this here. Maybe try Rightnow?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, oui oui, Rightnow pour le gagner!

french_gamer4.jpg

Note: I realise gagner is the infinitive of the verb...I don't think you can translate ftw properly :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
woot a year-bump ;)

iirc we were given free playtime because of the lag last time (despite it not being anything directly under the control of GOA but because it was affecting almost everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom