Fao Remi

K

knoll

well u said it we are all irl friends trying to have fun..

and the more they whine the funnier it is :)

Regards Grandmaster Zerger

C

Cracked

m8, i still wont grp with more then 3 of them even if they are irl friends. I would talk them into splitting to 2 groups. Alot funnier then zerging. I think they feel the same. If they dont wanna split up ill go solo.

5+ stealther's just makes you imoble. And another thing, u still cant take a fg with a stealthzerg so u'll be sticked to killing 2-3 at a time that u could have killed with just 3 stealthers. Any more then that and someone in your grp will get killed.

And what happens when u zerg btw? Well the other part has to zerg too, effectivly destroying any chance of fun in RvR. Haven't Alb tactic's learnd you anything? 8)

EDIT: But you'll go ahead and zerg if u like that playstyle. It's just not my idé of fun.

W

Warriorgimp

hmmm soon we might have to start a second fg just for the fun of it :)

G

grimster

Originally posted by Cracked
m8, i still wont grp with more then 3 of them even if they are irl friends. I would talk them into splitting to 2 groups. Alot funnier then zerging. I think they feel the same. If they dont wanna split up ill go solo.

5+ stealther's just makes you imoble. And another thing, u still cant take a fg with a stealthzerg so u'll be sticked to killing 2-3 at a time that u could have killed with just 3 stealthers. Any more then that and someone in your grp will get killed.

And what happens when u zerg btw? Well the other part has to zerg too, effectivly destroying any chance of fun in RvR. Haven't Alb tactic's learnd you anything? 8)

EDIT: But you'll go ahead and zerg if u like that playstyle. It's just not my idé of fun.

I have soloed
I have duoed
I have had 3-somes
I have gang banged

and honestly I do it all still

Ask my m8's when they played alb/pryd, I was alone in pain for over a month soloing(and still soloing when no m8's are on), never once did i post here when I was zerged, i ported and tried again.

M

minime_

Originally posted by knoll
mmm drink is good pissed right now but still zerging strong :)

to bad there are ppl threatening ppl rl like paradigm just did. o just offered to pay half his train ticket to me but no answer.
come on get a life u kiddo :p

Lol wtf are you talking about?

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by Warriorgimp
nah we dont suck its just that u are overpowerd thats all :)
befor u talk about sb try to play one after u played that fotm inf
then u see how bad it is

lol how the fuck can u not suck !!!??? when u got alteast 4 peeps all the time : fyi full buffed sb > inf :D

Remi > all or Noche > all or Kaor > all :D

K

knoll

and u are a buttmuppet that got your head up in glottis ass.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Warriorgimp
nah we dont suck its just that u are overpowerd thats all :)
befor u talk about sb try to play one after u played that fotm inf
then u see how bad it is

Not sure how you dare to complain about a class like the hunter...
Really, talk to Powerslave and Fatbelly a bit, they can teach you a thing or 2...
Anyway, I seriously hope you follow that little piece of advice, cause hunters really have no issues, or the TL is smoking crack and wants hunters to be dual wielding spear users...
Regards, Glottis

N

-Nuked-

respec guild name from pain too 'whine' imo :p ... :rolleyes:

B

Brynn

yea rename them that coz they all start the whines :great:

K

knoll

lol as iwe seen its albs that started to whine like little school girls.

if they cant handle it bugger off.

its not like we are 5 24/7 we are 5 when all 5 of us are online usually happens at weekends.

otherwise we are 1-3.

Dont u get it we play the game as we like.

oh and Ekydus did u like that double PA dropped u like a brick so go whine somemore.

the more u whine the funnier it gets im having a blast

A

Ahqmae

Actually I don't mind alb stealthers getting zerged abit. I've been soloing with eld, vw and ranger - and all 3 chars have been mowed over and over again by Loxley's 5-6 man stealther groups.

The fun part is - i rolled my ranger to solo long ago. Too bad this game never left soloing as an option.

As for Pain.... must be focking boring to stealthzerg all day, aren't any of you interested in knowing what your characters are able to do? Heck I played my ranger more pre-SH nerf; SBs didn't whine as much back then (obviously they've always whined about DF....), but back then they just unstealthed and ran at you knowing they'd just DF you to death.

Ah well, have fun zerging all - I won't contribute to your precious RP flow t.t

O

old.Nol

You pain twats are just getting the alb stealther gank groups going again. I wish you would get off your righteous horses and play the game.

Once again even bypassing the amg is lag pop heaven...ty

K

knoll

yada yada yada.

4 against 5 is what ?

4 against 8 is what ?

we where those 4 hibs where 5 stealthers and albion of course where 8.

yesterday in odins.

oh and when me and grim duoed in emain at night we got reported to be 4 pain out zerging when infact it was me and grim attacking 4 hibbs goes to show counting skills aint the best

R

rg-zorena

remi :mgwhore2: :swords: :touch: zorena
:scared: /y :help:
-= PAIN =- :mgwhore2: remi
zorena :lol:
zorena :sex: -=PAIN=-
:D
:ROFLMAO:

K

knoll

Originally posted by old.Nol
You pain twats are just getting the alb stealther gank groups going again. I wish you would get off your righteous horses and play the game.

Once again even bypassing the amg is lag pop heaven...ty

where the fuck have u been under a rock or ?

alb allways had those grp's around if they are grp'ed or not i cant say prob not cause they all so RP horny they dont want to share.

but blame all zerging on us including the huge hib zergs out running 0400 in the morning :p

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by knoll
where the fuck have u been under a rock or ?

alb allways had those grp's around if they are grp'ed or not i cant say prob not cause they all so RP horny they dont want to share.

but blame all zerging on us including the huge hib zergs out running 0400 in the morning :p

Since pain has started stealth zerging the amg, it has got much worse, but I guess the fact that you can no longer anytime justifies it...oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread