FAO Reavers

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Yer,

Reaver

In 1.81 we adjusted spell timers of all classes to a new system due to overlapping issues with Sub-class abilities, Master level abilities, and class abilities. This adjustment was noted in 1.81 as follows:

"- Many spell and ability timers no longer overlap from Class Spells, Master Abilities and Sub-classing spells."

An inadvertent change to the Reaver lifetap spells occurred from this change, which allowed Reavers to cast lifetaps simultaneously instead of being limited to using one lifetap at a time. Because of this, we had to change lifetap spells back to the way they worked before. We apologize for any confusion about this issue. In the near future, we will be looking at rebalancing the Reaver class and we will pay close attention to improvements to the Soulrending line in particular.
\o/

FOTM Inc? Reavers with Stoi? Reavers with DW? Malice flail/whip? Hmm????

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
Hope they give a reason to spec soul to 50, worked ok while we could spam 2 lifetaps instead of 1 but even so wasnt great... I dont really like slam spec, but its just blatantly better than soul at the mo :|

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
give levi as a anytime style tbh ... so fucking hard to levi strafing bitches.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Voltage said:
Hope they give a reason to spec soul to 50, worked ok while we could spam 2 lifetaps instead of 1 but even so wasnt great... I dont really like slam spec, but its just blatantly better than soul at the mo :|
Do you know what blatantly means? :|
Dictionary says:
Blatant: Unpleasantly loud and noisy
;l

Zdeath

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
Dictionary says:
;l

Geek!

Have a reputation point!

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmi said:
give levi as a anytime style tbh ... so fucking hard to levi strafing bitches.

quote from 1.82

Combat Style Changes

- Reactionary combat styles now provide a 3 second window in which the player may use the style. When a reactionary style is available for use (such as after you block your target and you wish to use a block reactionary style), the reactionary style will register as valid and trigger as long as you use it within 3 seconds. In general, this will make it much easier to successfully perform reactionary styles against enemy targets.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Zdeath said:
Geek!

Have a reputation point!
How rude! :(

geek

a). A person regarded as foolish, inept, or clumsy.
b). A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.

2. A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.

tyvm!

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Wild said:
quote from 1.82

Combat Style Changes

- Reactionary combat styles now provide a 3 second window in which the player may use the style. When a reactionary style is available for use (such as after you block your target and you wish to use a block reactionary style), the reactionary style will register as valid and trigger as long as you use it within 3 seconds. In general, this will make it much easier to successfully perform reactionary styles against enemy targets.

That doesn't effect levi though does it ?

Levi is positional based not reactional based.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
2. A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.

think this one covers your quite well :mad:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
Dictionary says:
;l

'Blatently' also means 'obviously' :p If your dictionary doesn't have it in it then it's probably out of date...

"A blatent lie" would also therefore mean "an obvious lie"

CuddleBunny!

Banned
kirennia said:
'Blatently' also means 'obviously' :p If your dictionary doesn't have it in it then it's probably out of date...

"A blatent lie" would also therefore mean "an obvious lie"
Blatent dosent mean nuthin'! xD
But you pwnd me good :<
http://www.answers.com/topic/blatant?method=8
says obviously far down in adjectives or some stuff :(
And I was sure I pwnd j0 g00d :<
answers.com plugin for firefox = rox :D hold alt and press a word and it looks it up for you in like a second \o/

kirennia

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
Blatent dosent mean nuthin'! xD
But you pwnd me good :<
http://www.answers.com/topic/blatant?method=8
says obviously far down in adjectives or some stuff :(
And I was sure I pwnd j0 g00d :<
answers.com plugin for firefox = rox :D hold alt and press a word and it looks it up for you in like a second \o/

Doesn't matter, you got a rep point for it anyway.....hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom