FAO Reava and his fucked up groups

polza

Loyal Freddie
what was wrong reava coudent beat us playin a fair class so come out playin ur overpowered BD? + running groups with others bd lame shit was nice peps to have fights with but now u just roll overpoweed classes.
+ dont moan if ur solo and being killed seeing as every1 we spare is adding on us next fight so fuck u and enjoy being zerged by group from now on
was thinkin EV should all roll hibs overpowered class but ohw wait nothin can compepte with bd

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
offthread:
if you were in that green hib group, i appreciate that you guys spared my life, and i did not add the other fight at ck, you attacked me first..

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
adds come and go m8...not much i can do... don't whine at me for using overpowered classes... <points at bainshee>

:twak: got what u deserved :)

peace out

PS - u ganked me solo before i logged bd :kissit:

Chapped

Fledgling Freddie
errrrrrrm we're rolling a bd and 2 healers atm, QQ ? we're getting mid adds, not our fault, we've moaned.... ur running afg in BG, that's just lame tbh, but nvm, good fights, hope to have plenty more

Admire

ZZZZZZZZZzz

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL at this..mate we are running 2healers and a bd atm..we have beaten your EV group just us....u, a FG or so with SoS? we playing well and u can keep your stupid flame coz u got beat by 3 people, and u have a vamp with you? and there about 7/8 of you? and your whining at us?

:flame: :flame:

polza

Loyal Freddie
well i dont agree with using sos in thid dno why they did and when did that fight happen? ive only met a 1 bd group and 2 healer once just by themselves that was after i posted this and was nere hb when u was fightin the alb cant rember his name, only 1 fight i can re call where bard used sos and that was where we was comin out of water with 4 mids behind us we met u, there was another bd behind ur group and in the end was around 10 of u.
and the time we met u nere apk the other 2 where just runnin with u using there own spead where they? and the gay theug and scout can fuck of till they can venture of there slope nere apk.
at 1 point for around 20 mins we had 7 peps the fight bard used soz might had seemed as 8 as a VW out of our group turned up.
after that there was 5 of us.
+ albs is it poss for u to leave apk dont giv some shit about not enough numbers 6 of u took 10 weeks to kill bard and 2 druids

polza

Loyal Freddie
btw how is a lvl22 vamp oped in group rvr? i admit aye solo they r but group giv me bm anytime,
bainshee is nothin compared to a bd
but will have to admit was a few nice fights though uv 3 v 7 fight dont exsists unless u can claim all the other mids where just cheereleading with big pointy sword

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
ive grown quite weary of ev i feel its not like its used to be when we lost to ur first fight of bd i was shocked we shudnt of, so i quit

to me ev feels like its got to many nubs

:eek:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
anyway. there was raevas grp out that had about 5 mid adds on us everytime, plus this gay green cloaked grp with 3 bds and some more shit class. we didnt run a fg in thid, we wer 7 because there was still bout double as many mids around in a zerg..

and no pikoah you did not beat us 3v7. we were not a fg, you had about 5-8 mid ads on us aswell that consisted of bds mainly

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, why do I always miss out on fun like this. So wish my little group were about, as we enver running into any kind of optimised groups :<. As for QQ about a few adds, like 3 - 5 nothing you can do about that it happens to everyone, and happens a lot. My only advice is do as we now do, and kill any number of people that look potential to add, the only few we spare these days are known soloers, jsut means more suiciding unfortunately :/.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah i think we will do that. but blokkie gets spared cause we lub him :wub:

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Think thunder rolling again on friday...hopefully with blokkie/airu...looking forward to the smurfs V lemmings zerg.

Rid-we probs didnt beat you just us...but we did most towards winning :)

Polze-At least 2 times you SoS'd (not ypu personally) but EV, both at MB and after half the group was mezzed.

polza

Loyal Freddie
rembeber sos being used twice was just only refeering it to one fight as i cant remeber all of the other fight we had ><, and poss u beat us 4-5 vs 7 remeber 1 fight meeting u by alb swamp but cant remeber how many there was of u lol think was 3-4 then either an sb on infil jumped me but we shoudent have lost that anyway ><

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
guys, i know u whine about bds but seriosuly kill my commander or healin pet......duriung the end i think crushin kinda realised that and wtfpwned me xD

without my healer pet my overpoweredness is halved...also the only reason u killed us so fast is last fight was because i was OOP = me dead, as we had sut dealth with about 4 hibs and alb merc who felt like adding on us after we had spared him 3-4 times... ahh well last time he lives when he see us now :)

i say we both take the same approach to this and like someone else mentioned above kill anyone who looks like they will add. then maybe we can see how one sided a fight could be, cos tbh 3 v 7 u'd own us :twak:

our guild atm has 5 people, but unfortunatly most have real lifes unlike me (lol) so its a bit hit and miss to whos online so we make what we can with what we have, for example a zerk is no good without end, simple as that no end = no chasing down your enemies. so last night our only option was bd, and lucky for me 2 healers <drools>

PS: huge LOL at the smurf army that was pure class :p, first time we met them i was like wtf and became a little confused ^^ can't wait to c u all out again. :cheers:

regards, Raeva

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
I havent been playing my skald lately, sry to the lads in Thunder :(
Made a druid on prydwen and got a nice gg running now and soon fully toa'd, so wont prolly be playing much bg anytime soon :(

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah arumos, i thought wtf this pet is aggroing and owned it, its a shame that so many mids and hibs add on our fight

polza

Loyal Freddie
lol hamro
soz about post btw was just v v v v pissed of at the time

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah hope same things does not happen tonight as i think we are gonna be palying

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom