FAO: purp/white cloaked guild group

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
givf more fights :worthy:

dont spec pb :twak:

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
been roaming around thid aswell when the purple/white cloak guild went out.

They seemed pretty organized tbh :))

atleast more than the fg alb stealthers camping bridges and assisting each other even when its 1vs1 :D

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
<3 gotnls :)
Were u buffed btw?

-Fjanor
First of all. a disclaimer: i forget names within seconds..

ok now on to your question: yes..
and now my question:
were you that thane (or what ever it was.. :eek7: time for another disclaimer: i have a hard time figuring out mid classes)..
ok thats that done..

Ermm what was the question again? :D

Got it frapsed btw (if that was you, 5mins ago :))

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
hehe cool ;)
Uploading the vid to putfile.com now (8mb ish)

will post link when done :)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
gotcha:
Click here to watch fjanor

Dont know the speed or anything..
Btw.. gifv oppinion about the quality (i know 8mb for sucha short clip is incredible big :p.. but hmm i'd rather publish a (short)quality vid lateron than some low quality vid and very long in which you cant see anything happening)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
when i try to watch the vid i uploaded to putfile my iexplorer crashes.. and if it doesnt the video codec is bugged. Not sure if every1 else has this (i know for my self that sometimes 1 of my codecs is bugging.. soo.. just give it a try :))
---

ahh try this link:
http://x600.putfile.com/videos/21119113177.avi

(show source ftw)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
All I see is black :( Not got the right codec for it or sumin :(
I used DiVX codec.. (www.divx.com.. install the free player.. and it should work)

Anyways. Hamro.. that vid show very good teamwork tbh :D

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah strong mezzes and great assisting :D Looking forward to maybe grping with u lads when they cluster =)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Yay worked now, I look funneh in catacombs gfx with my funky dyes :p
Nice duel :) Gotta have some more later on, maybe I'll even get some buffs then ;)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
well we were going to run a a bainshee group with 3 people aoe coning everything but we might run 3 chanters 1 druid 1 bard. our bard has 1500 kills atm. title in thid ftw! other players getting title soon also :worthy:

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Hamro said:
well we were going to run a a bainshee group with 3 people aoe coning everything but we might run 3 chanters 1 druid 1 bard. our bard has 1500 kills atm. title in thid ftw! other players getting title soon also :worthy:

Strong :worthy: Wish I had catacombs, wanna roll a vamp or bainshee :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
what thidchars/realm do you play Gotmagi? its kinda rare we pick up non guildies, but i hope clustering will bring group vs group action

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Only play Fjanor on mid on bg atm, but used to play a kobbie skald in Thunder.. but didnt last long :p

Might roll a druid for bg on prydwen, rvring with a lvl 50 one atm and having a great time =)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Aah, you that 4man hibgroup runnin about, you guys do pretty well, enjoyable watching you taking out fg's of zergling albs and others, not so enjoyable getting eaten while i randomly add like the kill-hungry twat i am :/ anyways, looking forward to seeing more of you in the future, you will probly find me solo most of the time tho, on either Kabutops, Zobon, or Zobina.

Unless im able to scrape together some 4 man group consisting of guildies or friends ;>

anyways, You are a good group and you are enjoyable to watch.

Dorimor1

Banned
Dunno whether they would want to fight you as all day you were running with atleast 1.5fg zerging everyone and everything but nice death spam by Hamroz.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
Yay worked now, I look funneh in catacombs gfx with my funky dyes :p
Nice duel :) Gotta have some more later on, maybe I'll even get some buffs then ;)
No please! :p

and yeah.. i'm also pretty suprised that the fps is so good.
(considering i run 2x daoc on same computer :p)

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Was very nice to see a guild group in thid, looked very much pve specced so guessing just passing through with the suppr specced SMs :p. It was very pleasent to see so many people in thidranki last night as well, was very quiet till we took the keep and if cluster adds more again all the better as far as I am concerned :D.

Got about 40gig of TB movies that are pretty decent most been deleted now, we were thinking of putting together a vid that had loads of clips and none with hamro <3 m8r \o/.

andyr00barb

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
for some brief look at whats inc when TB is done making the movie:

http://thidranki-blitz.com/movies/ Albs AB. now, watch the mezz :worthy:

Not sure I intended to make all those movies public but guess Hamro did it for me :p

The TB-Hib-Excal movie gets really dark at times. You can improve the watching increasing the brightness. In Windows Media Player 10 you can do that by going View .. Enhancements .. Video Settings. I believe any of the .avi files in there use the xvid codec.

I don't think any of that footage is going into the next movie (though I may be wrong).

Overdue

Fledgling Freddie
lol, was the shaman in that grp /level 20! wasnt fixed really but defo was a laugh ;>

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Staffzor said:
Was very nice to see a guild group in thid, looked very much pve specced so guessing just passing through with the suppr specced SMs :p. It was very pleasent to see so many people in thidranki last night as well, was very quiet till we took the keep and if cluster adds more again all the better as far as I am concerned :D.
I think that the 'purple' group is probably us... 'Think Pink'. :p

We're a small bunch of people that haven't played DAoC in over 2 years (one of our SM's is totally new to the game though). We are probably going to stick around in thid, certainly until clustering - see what its like. Hopefully we might actually beat you guys eventually :p

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
heh was funny when you guys were inc to the keep and zzzz you were all mezzed and assist nuked by us :worthy:, you didnt expect another guild group there i guess :p

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Hamro said:
heh was funny when you guys were inc to the keep and zzzz you were all mezzed and assist nuked by us :worthy:, you didnt expect another guild group there i guess :p
Ah yes... :eek:

We were running around looking for all these hibs that everyone was talking about and then we went to stop off at the ck, didn't really expect to see you on the walls :p We aren't quite used to the new keeps yet.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
I think that the 'purple' group is probably us... 'Think Pink'. :p

We're a small bunch of people that haven't played DAoC in over 2 years (one of our SM's is totally new to the game though). We are probably going to stick around in thid, certainly until clustering - see what its like. Hopefully we might actually beat you guys eventually :p

Yay hope you guys do stick around a while, added a lot of fun to that evening. Come clustering I for one am hoping that battlegrounds will become a sort of mini old school emain :D.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
hehe that the grp that wouldnt kill me when i was rude spamming their chanter :x
wanted quick way back to mtk cus i capped, wasnt anything personal :)

/chronicstrike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom