FAO Pin !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ilienwyn

Maybe he got it wrong? In style library it says hindered not root.
Maybe it is some kinda of snare for some % but not 100%.
Imho, 25sec unbreakable roots looks kinda overpowered if properly used. Care to test it and tell us? :p

H

Hit ^_^

pin is like Dr.Phil he seems to know the answers for everything...

K

Kurik BHM

dr.phil is so full of shit.... never heard anyone talk so much bullshit on national/international tv as he does :D

A

Arnor

Originally posted by kurik
dr.phil is so full of shit.... never heard anyone talk so much bullshit on national/international tv as he does :D

muhaha, your so dead :p

I have a mate who's fanatically hung up in dr-phil, ill tell you you wrote this and hell come and whup your ass, wrathofRL style :>

P

Pin

:ROFLMAO:

27 second unbreakable root? errr... My guess is you haven't actually tested the styles?

No, it's a hinder style, just like all others. 27sec, 40% snare, breaks on damage.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
pin is like Dr.Phil he seems to know the answers for everything...

He's Dr Phil and Carol Vorderman's lovechild ;)

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Pin
:ROFLMAO:

27 second unbreakable root? errr... My guess is you haven't actually tested the styles?

No, it's a hinder style, just like all others. 27sec, 40% snare, breaks on damage.

I was going on what the reaver guild in the link said :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by Tilda
I was going on what the reaver guild in the link said :p

And my point is that you have never tried using your styles? Just because you powerlevelled yourself all the way to 50 doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to put the lower level styles on your quickbar and try them.

O

osy

Originally posted by Pin
And my point is that you have never tried using your styles? Just because you powerlevelled yourself all the way to 50 doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to put the lower level styles on your quickbar and try them.

Touche.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Jergiot
so pin, when u gonna play infil again?

when I decide that it's fun and challenging to do so again - i.e. probably never.

B

Belomar

Jergiot, we like him as a MoC ice wizz or lev4thewin reaver much more than a soloing infiltrator. :)

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Pin

yes i have tried using all my styles, thanks.

P

Pin

yes i have tried using all my styles, thanks.

Well, why ask this then?

Have you ever tried using Indigo and then following up with Constrictor? 25 sec unbreakable root?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom