FAO Pin.. (you are in trouble)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
After getting some legal advice I was advised to give you a warning about interfering with property that does not belong to you! If you choose to ignore this post I can guarantee you that the repercussions will be great! Don't force me to change my password to one you cannot hack into! Now consider this a warning and wise up, STOP changing my signature! lol

And being that I have your password.. It isn't wise to change anything on my account to something I would not approve up. I hate to think of the havoc I could reek with your name. Now, go back to work! :p

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Seeaira_Tempest said:
... interfering with property that does not belong to you!
That's not what it said in your sig!
Seeaira_Tempest said:
... I can guarantee you that the repercussions will be great!
I guess I shall prepare myself for the consequences... :wij:

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
PRIVATE MESSG's!!!!!

He wouldnt listen! Anyhow, Im So bored now that I cant play the game :( Im pathetic I know. Since my account almost got hacked last night they suspended it and are looking into it but I was dumb enough not to have my personal info up to day so now I have to wait on that as well. So be prepared Chris to be spammed!! :touch:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Tilda's upset: Tilda wants to be the one getting spanked :p

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Seeaira_Tempest said:
After getting some legal advice I was advised to give you a warning about interfering with property that does not belong to you! If you choose to ignore this post I can guarantee you that the repercussions will be great! Don't force me to change my password to one you cannot hack into! Now consider this a warning and wise up, STOP changing my signature! lol

And being that I have your password.. It isn't wise to change anything on my account to something I would not approve up. I hate to think of the havoc I could reek with your name. Now, go back to work! :p

attention seeker %l

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
:Ahem:

If anyone on this site is bored and wants to get themselves banned today, and wants to go out in style.. I think that flaming this thread in a blind rage would be nice :) Just a suggestion for any drunk 13 year olds out there! :cheers: :cheers:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
well at least now i have someone to help me spam FH =)

Hoep u Get sorted soon D00det :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom