FAO: Pilots

O

old.Sko

Amarr-based Free Will Corporation (ticket FWC) is proud to present it's new and improved shipyard, opened for business at Tew system.
Thanks to extreme knowledge and superior pilots/miners, Free Will Corporation is able to supply the quality "Punisher" frigate for 300.000 ISK and "Bestower" industrial ship for 900.000 ISK - significantly below our competitor's offerings.
Contact our frendly representatives by EVEMail (Grey or Startlight) or simply drop by Tew system and purchase the best ships available on the market.

"Free Will" is a subsidary of DAOC based "Free Will" guild - leading supplier of dead albs/mids to Igraine community. We combine experience with hard work to bring you the best ships and equipment at best market price.

J

Johnny Bravo

Sounds good and good luck with your ship yard there :)

If you ever get round to building Moa's or even can aquire one let me know as I am seriously in the market for one, but cannot currently find one for sale anywhere :(

T

tris-

what is a bestower like compared to iteron mk2? because i can get an iteron mk2 for 150k

O

old.Sko

http://www.eve-i.com/ship.php

Bestower is Amarr industrial. Its somewhere inbetween of Iterion mk4 and Iterion mk5. Skills required - amarr frigate3, spaceship command3, amarr industrial.

Originally posted by Johnny Bravo
Sounds good and good luck with your ship yard there :)

If you ever get round to building Moa's or even can aquire one let me know as I am seriously in the market for one, but cannot currently find one for sale anywhere :(
[/QUOTE

Unfortunatly there is no plans to produce ships of other races at the moment, though as far as i know situation on the market you can expect first cruisers pop in open market in the next week. Currently industrial corps offer cruisers in exchange for twice the amount of raw materials it takes to build it. Well, personally i dont believe in hauling of 1.000.000 units of trit :) afaik we'll be offering cruisers for set price - expect something around 9-15 mil for omen/maller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom