FAO : people at E Bled Bridge

Lerium

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, just to say thanks for making the evening interesting. From 12 Pm - 3.30 Am, fighting quite a few big and small fights over the Eastern Bled Bridge. All I wanted to do was pace across the bridge and back again a few times :/.

/Salute

Saitoh
Groborthire
Sapios
Some rr6 merc with a wierd name (had a good larf running away and comming back for more)
Mrkill
Starbow
Skipp

Ofc Naomialba (trusty elph ranger duo partner for the evening :) )

and anyone else Ive forgotten :p

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Late-night RvR good fun atm - big thanks to the albs and especially the mids out these nights - I'm actually enjoying the game currently.

Oh, and thanks to Sharingann my fellow insomniac and the other hibs who've kept me company the past nights.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Aye you where a worthy opponent during most of the day. to bad you had to go duo since we had some fun solo fights before that. However I do realize you had to go DUO since otherwise you wouldnt have gotten any rps with the fg+ hibstealthers at bled east bridge.. Well played hope to find you solo some more.. /Mattis

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Get into cliprange from Bledmeer bridge: Instant pincushion from all of the fresh-out-of-Fins Ranjas camping there. :mad:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Get into cliprange from Bledmeer bridge: Instant pincushion from all of the fresh-out-of-Fins Ranjas camping there. :mad:

Found that rather epic to be honest; a bridge of a stronghold defended by countless archers.

Lerium

Fledgling Freddie
hehe gave me the chance to hit you while your brittle guards were down tho :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom