FAO: Parlain

A

Antedeluvian

Hey Parlain, when did u respecced to 2H crush?, because being one of the guys who most disaprove the 2H pallys and wearing urself a pretty Sidi 2H crusher is VERY funny.
Ahh, the hypocrisy, if u want be coherent whit ur own words (read all the 2H pallys threads and all the Sidi and RR5 rule threads) u must givf that weapon to Galaha, Gunner or whoever armsmen 2H ASAP.

Next excuse?

P

parlain

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
Hey Parlain, when did u respecced to 2H crush?, because being one of the guys who most disaprove the 2H pallys and wearing urself a pretty Sidi 2H crusher is VERY funny.
Ahh, the hypocrisy, if u want be coherent whit ur own words (read all the 2H pallys threads and all the Sidi and RR5 rule threads) u must givf that weapon to Galaha, Gunner or whoever armsmen 2H ASAP.

Next excuse?

FYI it's 2 hand Crush

As soon as we get another 2 hand CRUSH in the guild ( Galaha has the 5.7 Sidi version already) then I will have them pay me what I paid to get it.

I've been on one Sidi raid as I usually cba get out of bed at 1pm Satuday so Falcor's rules are moot to me :)

Still S/S so wajn more gimp 2-hander :)

Note: Any 2 handed RR5 ARMSMAN who belongs to a decent guild and I can visably see RvR lots that wants to buy this off me for what I paid for it PM me

If wajn more, get glasses first :m00:

P

parlain

Also, the same way Casters Staff Kill I think I'll 2-hand gimp kill with it if possible ;)

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by parlain
Also, the same way Casters Staff Kill I think I'll 2-hand gimp kill with it if possible ;)
:clap:

Looking forward to some 2h gimp kill screenies soon! :D

A

Asha

errr don't flame parlain. k? k. thx

:wub: parl :)

P

parlain

Any 2-handed Paladin wanna get that damage in real RvR? :m00:

S

Sol-

Originally posted by Antedeluvian

Next excuse?

ahahahhhaa

geek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom