FAO: Paladins

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
2-handed or S/S. Anyone got a high s/s pala, is it like DAoC where if you have decent items you wont get hit or is 2-handed dmg much nicer to have for PvP?
Regards, Terelith dwarf paladin <dragonmaw> (PvP)

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
2 hander at early levels, especially if you can get hold of Verigans Fist. The damage is insane at level 20-30. Sword and Shield at later levels to tank those high level mobs when our dps takes a bashing.

slate.jpg

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
If you're not using both and switching between them, you're not using your class to its full potential.

It's so easy to keep both 1h+shield and 2h close to max, that theres really no excuse not to. Personally I have 1h sword, 1h axe, 2h sword and 2h axe all kept as close to max as I can so that I have more chance of getting better weapons as I level. After being the only tank doing a Deadmines run last night, and and ending up with Mr Smite's great big hammer, I'll probably try to bring my 2h Mace up to level tonight too... it only takes a few minutes bashing on a few green mobs to get a skill maxed from 0 when you're below level 30!

Brilliance

Can't get enough of FH
What wep u gonna mainly use has impact on your stat build, and your talent spec. For example full retribution paladin should be stam/agi/str build and use 2h wep(with Seal of Command).

While and Holy/Prot pala should go 1h+shield and stam/intell/str build.

Ofc u can make a 3spec and switch on occasion. The only problem is stats...

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
I kinda like S/S for Redoubt skill. As tank you take alot of crits tbh, so the extra blocking really helps ^^

You could switch between 2h and S/S, but tbh its never been of any real use to me, as long as you can keep aggro maintained on you.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
when you get seal of light, and if you get jumped by more mobs than 1, a fast 1 hander can really save your life. :) Saw a lvl24 rogue having full health while fighting a lvl27 elite that i used seal of light on. The rogue healed very much from it. And its a manasaver :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom