FAO: <Pain> Whiners

A

adari

Ffs, these people LIKE it when you make whine posts about them and when you try to insult them. They don't give a shit about what's fair or not. They will not change no matter what you say.

STOP GIVING THEM WHAT THEY WANT

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by adari
Ffs, these people LIKE it when you make whine posts about them and when you try to insult them. They don't give a shit about what's fair or not. They will not change no matter what you say.

Omg, i actually agree with adari on that. Must be sick or something :D

A

Aybabtu

And you had to make a totally new post to say that?

C

Cabo-

Re: Re: FAO: <Pain> Whiners

Originally posted by ilienwyn
Omg, i actually agree with adari on that. Must be sick or something :D
roll over man, your dead!

G

Ghostly

I like whining about/at them, this way we all are happy :D

S

sazard

Re: Re: FAO: <Pain> Whiners

Originally posted by Ghostly
I like whining about/at them, this way we all are happy :D

hmmm what was that saying about arguing over the internet, and a mentally disabled person only running race?

*shrug*

S

samildanachh

<resists temptation to do another Pain whine post>

R

Ravenbourne

just zerg them back, thats what this game has come to these days, very sad

L

Lumikki

More interesting to read than endless "nerf savages" and Hib/Alb/Mids Zerg posts! Atleast now the community has something to hate and flame with free will :)

xx

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Re: FAO: <Pain> Whiners

Originally posted by sazard
hmmm what was that saying about arguing over the internet, and a mentally disabled person only running race?

*shrug*

think it was

"Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard"

It's not word by word by fairly close :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom