FAO: Onani (NS) & Vreeshai (Hunter)

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
/hug u 2, shows that sometimes it's more fun not to fight each other and have a 3realm /dance instead :worthy:

P.S. Vreeshai sorry m8 didnt mean to kill ya, was just ment to be a friendly warning arrow in the back after u killed the poor lil necro :p Come back and we can kill some more mobs!

Mellin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there Firey, you where one though scout. So, better off to dance with you :) See you in Leirvik soon maybe :) And hello to Vreeshai and the necro I forgot name of...and all others!

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
And he's only 42, lol. Imagine at lvl 44.5 :)
Firey, keep it up :D

Treyguard

Fledgling Freddie
hehe np ...Friendly arrow in the back, only for 800 odd damage <makes a note>.... ;)

He did keep attacking my poor doggy :( then started doing /slit all over the place....what was I supposed to think? :D

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
hehe yeah true, was kinda funny to see him outta shade go right upto u and /slit, couple secs later he was on the wrong end of your spear :clap:

Mellin

Fledgling Freddie
My shade is only 40 though, and not buffed. Getting silly when ppl buff themselves in bg´s in my opinion. Cant say anything about if Firey was buffed, but I have seen some Alb´s been buffed....and hibs also. Just abit sad I think. Mids I cant say anything about, just seen unbuffed chars, or have not seen buffs from bd´s couse they always kill me. :D

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
My hunters 99% time only self buffed same as angin and vreesh (call us odd we actualy all went high bc) , had few buffs of some sb's buffbot once or twice (was a laugh to see what dex got too) sometimes we get odd buff of a guild healer in there but you guys kill them so fast its safer to only trust my own bc dex/qui.

shot some alb about 4 times at a treb lastnight think was gatika (sp) sorry if seemed i was picking on you but i got kinda anoyed when i 2 shot you get no rp msg just "you killed gatika" (think you went ld just as the crit hit) and nothing else! so as you kept getting rezz and standing back in same spot i just shot you more to get the rp i was owed :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom