FAO Old friends of Amer

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Are there any which still play? Logged on this night and found my guild deserted, since it seems to have collapsed.. and checked my friends list and noone was online. Didn't know if you had all created new alts or left so though I'll ask here ;).

Was thinking of coming back to Excalibur for a bit since I've found Prydwen a bit boring, but without a guild or any friends online I doubt I'll bother coming back to Excalibur because I hate being lonely with noone to talk to, or help me :(.

Also wondering if its worth now getting my Friar ToA'd, or is it too late?

Thanks, hope someone replies.

Amer

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
bleh.. I'm in hib/pryd and wanna take a break from there :(

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
heheh well me goldenret and dejenol now have a 40+ warlock, zerker and savage so were enjoying it

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
I thought I hadnt seen you guys in a while.

Soooo, you have joined the dark side, have you? :touch:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ame said:
Are there any which still play? Logged on this night and found my guild deserted, since it seems to have collapsed.. and checked my friends list and noone was online. Didn't know if you had all created new alts or left so though I'll ask here ;).

Was thinking of coming back to Excalibur for a bit since I've found Prydwen a bit boring, but without a guild or any friends online I doubt I'll bother coming back to Excalibur because I hate being lonely with noone to talk to, or help me :(.

Also wondering if its worth now getting my Friar ToA'd, or is it too late?

Thanks, hope someone replies.

Amer

Yes amer there are still a few playing :) Me and jeros are still about, although jeros will be having a break for the next few weeks while he moves.

I remember you used to be in our alliance for a while, not sure where/who your with now though :)

I'd say its never too late to get a char ToA'd and ML'd, I still need to get my paladin and cleric sorted, but mainly playing my scout at the moment.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
I remember that name from somewhere.... but i dunno :S

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Matteh said:
I remember that name from somewhere.... but i dunno :S

Probably from the old DT alliance before it broke up (Afaik broken swords joined just before we went), Amer and Jeros basically provided the /as entertainment with spam jokes Mt's and other funny things :)

How those two avoided getting muted from /as I dont know :) was funny though :)

I used to be with the /as spam crew, before I got promoted and had to set an example :(

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
hmm possibly ... I wasnt in broken swords back then was probably in blood-lust or something

Dukat

Resident Freddy
DaanLand said:
hendrix was a gimp ^^ :twak:

Long time no see Daan. Hows it all going?

I've not heard from you since you last posted on our forum.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Heya guys n gals - Plaster / Hiccups here from Phoenix Legion Alb / Excal - I logged in one day to find no alliance etc, and wondered what had happened. I've been playing COH more n more, and only keep my 2 accounts open in DAOC coz i can't be arsed to leave money on the CM for my house ;)

It appears theres only a couple of peeps left in PL now , after most made the move to WOW. The web site was shut doe and turned into a WOW guild website, etc too.

Shame really, as the PL guild still exists, just incredibly lacking in numbers ;)

Good to see you're all still about, in one way or another :)

DaanLand

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
Long time no see Daan. Hows it all going?

I've not heard from you since you last posted on our forum.

haya duk we playing lineage 2 now (pure pvp ruleset ftw)

we play on the europe server, teon, and we are one of the top clans on it, owning the pvp and siege scene, it totally owns daoc :) daoc is just consentual carebearness, u cant run n hide in lineage2 :)

you police your own problems, and the clan wars are just awesome for crushing and completely wiping out opponents

the best thing HAS to be, the sieges. ur guarenteed 1v1 fights, unless ur the leader of a clan trying to claim the castle then its hard but still ^^

politics + propaganda drives the game, and it keeps reinventing the game time and time again

plus the fact that no1 ever stays "the top lvl" as u can kill and delvl ppl :) and take their gear too if ur lucky, or lose ur own gear :)

all in all, its very hardcore, just how we like it ^^

Avenhar

Fledgling Freddie
we are here , again,

lots of us old BLsters in the dragon fighters , give me a shout sometime :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ame thinks he rock0rz teh bigone in pryd/hib when he so doesnt.

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
ooo hiya folks! just saw this thread and couldnt not post ^^ hey amer, hows things? i dont play any more, havent played for a good 9 months or so, been playing L2, GW and SWG in the meantime, altho im missing daoc a bit... if they ever made a SI server with old frontiers and no TOA i might consider having another go at it, but would depend if/when they made it. iv logged on a couple of times, and not seen any1 about except moggit/dejenol/goldenret (they keep rerolling to avoid me but i keep tracking them down muhahaha). i still speak to glewyn a lot, we play the same games together, we kinda playing SWG atm....if any of u old lot are playing on Euro-Chimaera, pm me! (my char is called Tiagrea) or if any1 plays GW, try pming Culden Ahlissa :cheers: anyways nice to hear from u lot again, tc all

Ash :cheers:

Hendrich

Fledgling Freddie
yep took a nice long break from DAOC and decided to come back recently. Most of BL left game and went to "not so" WoW, others are pretty much in TDF.

and for Daanland... reason the alliance broke up was because of you and your gimpy guild... :puke:

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
well a lot can happen to a girl in two weeks and a respec stone, I was playing mid/pry but it had got dull so i tried guildwars, and then i looked for Ash my old gm from Frozen heart as i heard he was playing guildwars, but i heard from ash/dannland first who invited me to play lineage2 he gave me an account and now im waiting for password ohhh and i mentioned a respec stone too yeah i decided i wanted one char that i could play with the boys in rvr on alb/excal so i used a respec on Sabrial so now she 50 earth ( just joking) no really shes gone 50 fire now and tbh im really really enjoying playing her in rvr so we will just what happens from now on

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
Moggit said:
well a lot can happen to a girl in two weeks and a respec stone, I was playing mid/pry but it had got dull so i tried guildwars, and then i looked for Ash my old gm from Frozen heart as i heard he was playing guildwars, but i heard from ash/dannland first who invited me to play lineage2 he gave me an account and now im waiting for password ohhh and i mentioned a respec stone too yeah i decided i wanted one char that i could play with the boys in rvr on alb/excal so i used a respec on Sabrial so now she 50 earth ( just joking) no really shes gone 50 fire now and tbh im really really enjoying playing her in rvr so we will just what happens from now on

and breathe ^^ anyways u, check ur pms, and maybe email me, or at least come play SWG or GW or do something! im not gonna be here forever you know ;) (o wait...yes i am :twak: ) anyways talk to me somehow, i gots news ^^ every time i log into GW i cant find u (prolly something to do with the fact i dont have a clue what ur name is again apart from the first bit being sabrial (ish) hehe) i almost remade FH in L2 a little while ago, but then i quit :p well i might log on in the near future, say hi and see if i can remember how to play the game ^^

tc folks

Ash

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
Rhirap said:
well i might log on in the near future, say hi and see if i can remember how to play the game ^^

tc folks

Ash

You could play the game before??? ( KILLSWITCH HERE)

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
at first, yea, then it was all downhill from there, then right when i quit, i got morphed into a werewolf and i killed summin, i got screens to prove it! ^^ (well when i say i have GOT screens, i meant i had them, right before a racoon broke into my house while i was out and formatted my pc ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom