FAO of Hib grp near beno in bugged boat

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
5 sat in boat, mid fg runs past they jump out of boat.. pull mids back and jump in boat again avoiding dmg. They have lots shrooms in boat with them and proceed to kill mids.. imo bug abuse.. screen shots taken and report heading to goa (got names) .. Just a warning to other mids nearby

vintervargen

Banned
we didnt kill anyone of the mids you know :p get ze facts straight!

oh and shrooms dont attack unless animist jumps off the boat, and you cannot jump on it again if you are in combat (if shrooms hit something).

you didnt find anything better to do with your 4FGs then standing and watching btw? è_é

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
they're just hiding in the wreckage of crashed boats that have been washed up from storms in the north sea. Only god can stop these storms from happening, which would end the suffering of these poor sailors :(

hmm -d +a in there :wub:

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
well seems strange how the shrooms was hitting. and we was 1 fg

Bloodclot

Banned
i reported the animist. +screens send to rightnow.
couldn't find other names on other screenies. so hope that other reporters reported them.

now only wait and see

vintervargen

Banned
Bloodclot said:
i reported the animist. +screens send to rightnow.
couldn't find other names on other screenies. so hope that other reporters reported them.

now only wait and see

shrooms were up when you came, i jumped off boat and shrooms almost killed you.

hope i recieve a permaban because of the grp

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Strange how in other posts you claim you didn't know how to jump from the boat... :wanker:

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Even if its anoying when ppl hide in boats you should blame Goa instead 4 being lazy tards not fixing it. Whine to them instead of here.

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie

why always WHINE? every thread is about whine of other player's ore guilds etc etc pls play this game as a game! and like that guy said (didnt remember his name) blame GOA for not fixing the bugs!

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
How come it only seems to be mid and hib boats bugged i dont recal seeing any alb boats bugged but i could be wrong.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Tulkos said:
How come it only seems to be mid and hib boats bugged i dont recal seeing any alb boats bugged but i could be wrong.
maybe becasue u only roam between beno bridge and benodocks with ur zerg mate? dont recall you beeing able to buy a ticket to albion from albion

Bloodclot

Banned
aye. goa/mythic should get some history lessons.
us vikings where one the most skill full sailors in the old days :(.

and i don't blame hips. they just hate water and wanna hug the trees more.

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Pipppi said:
maybe becasue u only roam between beno bridge and benodocks with ur zerg mate? dont recall you beeing able to buy a ticket to albion from albion

Yeah sorry that must be it why didnt i think of that.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Tulkos said:
Yeah sorry that must be it why didnt i think of that.

Lol, i nearly wet myself when i read that, not sure why.

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
just wanna name and shame :kissit:

sshot017.jpg

sshot018.jpg

Hibs jumpin in and out of the boat is bad enough but all the albs waiting there just to kill them when there was a FG mids was a few yards away going around docks

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
so i'm like afk for dinner on a boat, when i get back it crashed against the shore and there's some alb laughspamming for 5 screens :(

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
so i'm like afk for dinner on a boat, when i get back it crashed against the shore and there's some alb laughspamming for 5 screens :(
bullshit

Bloodclot

Banned
Vodkafairy said:

in the meanwhile you eat, your char placed max shrooms and insta killing ppl when they come near when your afk char jumps out of the boat and get chainhealed by the afk druid and when the ppl are dead, your afk char enters the boat again and repeating till you are back.

you come back and ask, "how the hell did i got 5k rp's? "

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodclot said:
you come back and ask, "how the hell did i got 5k rp's? "

Quite amazing innit?

edited: to avoid a ban :p

Zandr

Fledgling Freddie
come again zergingQQers mids..... buhu we could not hit them with 5fgs when they where in boat....BUHU !!!

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Zandr said:
come again zergingQQers mids..... buhu we could not hit them with 5fgs when they where in boat....BUHU !!!

Something you misunderstood here. Underpopulated bonus dont mean you are allowed to cheat because the enemy where more than you.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
hey look im famous :) - its me trinitro in the screenie :) - i'm only lvl43 - was out having fun - bloodclot ganked me so many times that nite - was really good fun tho - got a few stuns off on yers :)

Bloodclot

Banned
hmm the mincer? :>

sorry i had to. interupting mincers are bad health for our support. :) esp fighting 3times our numbers

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
well ive got my SOS now - so i'll be running right through to your healers :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lol funny guys

i wasnt even with rr, never have been, i got no realmpoints and i didnt abuse it in any way :p but flame on :)

and lol @ danskdk on the screenie, such a patriot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom